Noun(1) small air-breathing arthropod(2) a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
(1) Surviving juveniles disperse to the riffles and runs of the river to live on insect larvae and small crustaceans.(2) insect species(3) It was an unusual insect , with coloured wings that faded from red to yellow.(4) For a web to be effective, it needs to be built so that an insect doesn't snap the web or bounce out of it.(5) This insect is among the most damaging arthropod pests of pears in North America and Europe.(6) insect pests(7) Voices that would seem possible only from the throat of a bird in fact arise from the wings of an insect .(8) They have sections for amphibians, insects , mammals, fish, reptiles and more.(9) If everyone keeps their promise this will also make a real difference to all sorts of wildlife from insects to birds.(10) The whole idea behind fly fishing is to mimic the different insects and aquatic animals fish feed on.(11) For Buddhists, there is no difference between insects and larger animals.(12) This group includes all the insects such as mosquitoes, ticks, also spiders and centipedes.(13) The pods release a gas that kills insects and animals that may be living in cargo.(14) Being dinner for a swarm of insects is nobody's idea of a good time.(15) Each tree is a city to nature inhabited by mosses, birds, insects and small animals.(16) The flightless birds and insects of such islands had clearly lost a highly complex function.
(1) insect bite :: کیڑے کا کاٹنا
(2) insect repellent :: کیڑے اخترشک
(3) stick insect :: چھڑی کیڑے
(4) insect repellant :: کیڑے repellant
(5) leaf insect :: پتی کیڑے
(6) insect pest :: کیڑے کیڑوں
(7) winged insect :: پنکھوں کیڑے
1. bug ::
2. beetle ::
3. ant ::
4. fly ::
5. gnat ::
6. bee ::
7. wasp ::
8. hornet ::
9. butterfly ::
10. moth ::
11. creepy-crawly ::
1. eminence ::
رہبر معظم انقلاب اسلامی
2. figure ::
اعداد و شمار
3. magnate ::
4. personage ::
5. somebody ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I can identify every INSECT
and arachnid on the planet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
The itsy bitsy spider is not an INSECT at all
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Urdu Dictionary: insect
Meaning and definitions of insect, translation in Urdu language for insect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of insect in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "insect"
What insect means in Urdu, insect meaning in Urdu, insect definition, examples and pronunciation of insect in Urdu language.