- مندرجہ بالا
Noun(1) an earlier section of a written text
Adjective(1) appearing earlier in the same text
Adverb(1) (in writing(2) in or to a place that is higher
(1) This is why the public sector needs to be above preferment and dealism.(2) The temporal lobes of the brain lie at the sides of the head above the ears.(3) Low to mid-20s would be a good average for most people with anything above seen as a bonus.(4) they're all six foot or above(5) We can compete with sides above us, we've just got to make sure we get our game right.(6) Then Briony became silent, staring angrily at the space above his left shoulder.(7) Keep in mind that abdominal muscle force increases as the arms are extended further above the head.(8) All of the above come with roasted potatoes, rice or fries, and fresh market vegetables.(9) Jimmy Saville, in trademark shell suit, made his entrance through the audience like a boxer, arms above his head.(10) at the above address(11) place a quantity of mud in a jar with water above(12) everyone was aged 70 or above(13) As the man says, the French appear to value their right to drive and park however they want above public safety.(14) If the plant has not been pruned for a couple of years and still looks too big after this, the flowering stems can be trimmed back to just above a side shoot.(15) above the door(16) I waved my arms in the air above my head and nearly lost my voice while trying to sing along.
(1) above all :: سب سے پہلے
(2) the above :: مندرجہ بالا
(3) as above :: جیسا کہ اوپر ہے
(4) above average :: اوپر اوسط
(5) see above :: اوپر ملاحظہ کریں
(6) same as above :: جیسا کہ اوپر دیا گیا ہے
(7) above-mentioned :: مذکورہ بالا
(8) from above :: اوپر سے
(9) rise above :: اوپر اٹھ
(10) above and beyond :: اوپر اور اس سے آگے
1. preceding ::
2. overhead ::
5. supra ::
6. over ::
7. superior to ::
8. beyond ::
دسترس سے باہر
9. more than ::
اس سے زیادہ
10. greater than ::
اس سے بڑا
1. below ::
2. beneath ::
3. under ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I saw the bodies ABOVE your gates.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
One ABOVE, one below.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
-It comes from ABOVE.
-I received it,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
I'm way ABOVE average
in a lot of other things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
Over and ABOVE.
Service-wise, this is over and ABOVE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
English to Urdu Dictionary: above
Meaning and definitions of above, translation in Urdu language for above with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of above in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "above"
What above means in Urdu, above meaning in Urdu, above definition, examples and pronunciation of above in Urdu language.