- گھورتےstared کےگھورتاگھور
Noun(1) a fixed look with eyes open wide
Verb(1) look at with fixed eyes(2) fixate one's eyes
(1) For several minutes his eyes stare right through me, as if he were out upon the ocean.(2) Jim returned an icy stare , then looked away, towards the judge who was just now coming in.(3) He had adopted a vacant stare and purposely looked straight ahead as the woman spoke.(4) she gave him a cold stare(5) Her eyes looked deep into mine with a cold stare before she continued to speak.(6) I used to sit and stare at the sky for hours just imagining what was out there.(7) He raised his head slightly, and continued to return my stare .(8) This meant that I had low energy and I tended to sit and stare into space.(9) He returned his cold stare to the carefree couple below and fantasized about his victory.(10) She gazed at him in wonder, and he returned her stare with a look of friendly curiosity.(11) I position his little baby rocker beside the window, and he'll sit and stare quietly at the trees and sky.(12) He finally turned his gaze to her, his glare seeming to stare straight into her soul.(13) William Golding once wrote that you know you're a writer when you sit and stare at a page until your forehead bleeds.(14) Grace just returned his stare , and Roger put a hand to his forehead in frustration.(15) His eyes stare dully from a pinched little face etched with pain and suffering.(16) I had to sit down and stare at the beach towel display in the window of House of Fraser for ten minutes until my composure was restored.
(1) stare at :: کسی کو نظریں گاڑ کے دیکھنا
(2) stare down :: نیچے گھورتے
(3) stare decisis :: decisis گھورتے
(4) stare back :: واپس گھورتے
(5) stare out :: باہر گھورتے
(6) stare blankly :: خالی گھورتے
1. gaze ::
2. gape ::
3. goggle ::
4. glare ::
5. ogle ::
6. peer ::
7. gawk ::
8. rubberneck ::
stare, stared, stares, staring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"You accidentally STARE at a helium-argon
laser. Lose one turn and a retina."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 7
All I could do was STARE into that dark sky
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Well, don't STARE too long. They're shy.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Kind of, like,
just wanna STARE at them.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
STARE across the moors of Winterfell,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Urdu Dictionary: stare
Meaning and definitions of stare, translation in Urdu language for stare with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stare in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stare"
What stare means in Urdu, stare meaning in Urdu, stare definition, examples and pronunciation of stare in Urdu language.