Verb(1) accept as true; take to be true(2) judge or regard; look upon; judge(3) be confident about something(4) follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer(5) credit with veracity
(1) don't believe those lies(2) he didn't believe her(3) His team-mates believed the story was genuine because it suited them to believe it.(4) I believe we've already met(5) She also refuses to believe her when my friend says that people speak English in Trinidad.(6) God asks us to overcome what we cannot see, take a leap of faith and believe and trust in him.(7) I believe that this was the first time I truly understood the power of good branding.(8) What I think is so remarkable about these stories is that we can so very easily believe them.(9) humu-humu are, I believe, shrimp fritters(10) she didn't believe me(11) there are those on the fringes of the Church who do not really believe(12) He asked me to meet him and I believe that was on the same day as the telephone call.(13) We all know this to be true, but cannot help believe a miracle diet will make losing the weight so much easier.(14) Experts believe that these extreme weather events are likely to become much more frequent.(15) I believe it's true(16) Although the City didn't quite think that was true, they were inclined to believe him.
(1) to believe :: یقین کرنے کے لئے
(2) believe in :: ایمان ہے
(3) believe it or not :: یقین کرو یا نہ کرو
(4) make-believe :: میک یقین
(5) believe that :: یقین کرو
(6) hard to believe :: یقین کرنا مشکل
(7) to believe in :: میں یقین کرنا
(8) reason to believe :: یقین کرنے کی وجہ
1. be convinced by ::
کی طرف سے اس بات پر یقین کیا جائے
2. regard as true ::
سچ طور پر کے حوالے
3. think ::
4. trust ::
1. disbelieve ::
2. discredit ::
3. reject ::
مسترد کرتے ہیں
believe, believed, believes, believing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You don't really BELIEVE in that superstition,
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Wow, I can't BELIEVE
you're siding with Linda.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Can you BELIEVE this guy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
Hmm, I can't BELIEVE Penny hasn't.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
I can't BELIEVE these people
won the Cold War.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Urdu Dictionary: believe
Meaning and definitions of believe, translation in Urdu
language for believe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of believe in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'believe'
What believe means in Urdu, believe meaning
in Urdu, believe
definition, examples and pronunciation
of believe in Urdu language.