(1) This state of denial is facilitated by conspiracy theories, so common in closed societies.(2) Darren sees all this carefully orchestrated chaos and confusion as a way to unlock closed minds.(3) A vortex may either end at the boundary of the fluid or may form a closed loop with itself to form a vortex ring.(4) Moreover, they saw it as a closed system governed by its own elaborate rules, which it was the task of the structuralist to lay bare.(5) JHis behaviour highlights the dangers of combining a big mouth with a closed mind.(6) Then it was off to a closed meeting between members of the mayoral committee and local councillors.(7) And that's the beauty of using music as a Trojan Horse into closed minds.(8) What is an open society and what is a closed society depends on where one is located in it.(9) A closed system is one that receives no energy from outside the system itself.(10) This isn't to say that secular liberals aren't also sometimes afflicted by prejudice or guilty of a closed mind.(11) Hundreds of former workers at the now closed carpet factory could be at risk from exposure to the killer dust.(12) After Stella's performance, the judges held a closed discussion for what seemed like eons.(13) If you take the whole Solar System and treat it as a closed system, the entropy does increase, just as the laws of thermodynamics require.(14) While the Scheme is a closed scheme no new members may be admitted and the contributions of the Employers will cease.(15) Any model of a single closed state is therefore inadequate to represent them.(16) Upon arriving at the door we were individually told that this was always a closed meeting and not open to the public.
(1) close :: بند کریں
(2) closed caption :: بند سرخی
(3) road closed :: سڑک بند ہے
(4) closed loop :: بند لوپ
(5) closed up :: بند کردئے
(6) behind closed doors :: بند دروازوں کے پیچھے
(7) closed captioning :: ٹائٹلز
(8) tightly closed :: مضبوطی سے بند کر دیا گیا
(9) closed user group :: بند کمرے صارف گروپ
(10) closed door :: بند دروازے
(11) closed circuit :: بند سرکٹ
1. unsympathetic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You don't know
what goes on behind CLOSED doors.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Sorry, we're CLOSED!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Szechwan Palace CLOSED two years ago.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
But I can't watch the CLOSED
captioning without crying.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Urdu Dictionary: closed
Meaning and definitions of closed, translation in Urdu
language for closed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of closed in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'closed'
What closed means in Urdu, closed meaning
in Urdu, closed
definition, examples and pronunciation
of closed in Urdu language.