- منظورمنظورشدہمنظوری دیدیکی منظوری
Verb(1) give sanction to(2) judge to be right or commendable; think well of
(1) We don't approve of this in wine bars, and we don't approve of it here.(2) she doesn't approve of their methods(3) Someone donating that much to me would be doing so because they approve of the idea of an independent journalist.(4) The Cabinet is scheduled to officially approve its proposal tomorrow during the weekly Cabinet meeting.(5) National polls show that barely one-third of Americans approve of the job Congress is doing.(6) This is not to say that they approve of the man in all his particulars.(7) I approve of that, so long as they don't confuse fitness and beauty.(8) How do I know you haven't edited out all the interesting bits, simply because you don't approve of murder stories?(9) However, the meeting may approve such a proposal or modification with the concurrence of the preferential creditor concerned.(10) they would not approve(11) While condemning pornography, most of us approve of, or even advocate, erotica.(12) Dentists approve of children's electric toothbrushes because they clean well, but even so, a parent should do the brushing.(13) If councillors approve the latest proposals to the district plan it could be adopted by the end of May.(14) Look, just because you have to tolerate something doesn't mean you have to approve of it!(15) I thought you'd approve(16) her parents didn't approve of the relationship
(1) approve of :: کی منظوری
(2) not approve :: منظور نہیں
(3) examine and approve :: تحقیقات کرنے اور منظور
(4) check and approve :: جانچ اور منظور
1. agree with ::
سے متفق ہوں
2. accept ::
1. decline ::
2. deny ::
3. disallow ::
4. disapprove ::
5. negative ::
6. reject ::
مسترد کرتے ہیں
7. veto ::
approve, approved, approves, approving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You don't APPROVE?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
does my father not APPROVE
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Now, don't think this means I APPROVE
of this nonsense with you and Alliser Thorne.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
How many arrangements do you think
they would APPROVE to save
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
You don't APPROVE?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Urdu Dictionary: approve
Meaning and definitions of approve, translation in Urdu language for approve with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of approve in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "approve"
What approve means in Urdu, approve meaning in Urdu, approve definition, examples and pronunciation of approve in Urdu language.