- سوتے ہوئے
Adjective(1) in a state of sleep(2) lacking sensation(3) dead
Adverb(1) into a sleeping state(2) in the sleep of death
(1) At about three or four that morning, I dropped my book and fell asleep .(2) Her hand had fallen asleep as it clutched her blanket around her shoulders.(3) When they got home Nan fell asleep on the couch and remained asleep for the rest of the afternoon.(4) I fell asleep knowing that whatever we had, it was finished, that this moment would be the last, that I had to let him go.(5) After he fell asleep , I sat on the bed and just spent a couple of minutes looking at him.(6) My mom wound it up every night and it plinked its way though the melody until I fell asleep .(7) Then I realized that my left foot was completely asleep and I could not move it or feel it at all.(8) I used to listen to your breathing for hours after you fell asleep at night.(9) I was so glad of my bed when I got to it that I fell asleep right away, and slept through until I was woken by the phone at eight.(10) Then he would ask for her to help him to stand up, because his legs had fallen asleep .(11) She rubbed his head till he fell asleep again, and she soon drifted off to sleep once more.(12) So I fell asleep on the pull out couch in my studio apartment the minute I got home.(13) It's the fancy medical term for that nasty tingling that crawls up your leg when your foot's asleep .(14) I fell asleep sometime after that and had some very disturbed dreams.(15) I don't know what's wearing me out at the moment, but for the first time in years I actually fell asleep on the train.(16) I flew back from Seoul last night and fell asleep almost right away.
(1) fall asleep :: سو جانا
(2) to fall asleep :: سو جانا
(3) falling asleep :: سونے لگا
(4) fast asleep :: گہری نیند میں
(5) half asleep :: نصف سو
(6) sound asleep :: سو آواز
(7) fallen asleep :: سو گیا
(8) be asleep :: سو ہو
(9) be fast asleep :: جلدی سوجاو
(10) be sound asleep :: گہری نیند میں آواز ہو
2. numb ::
4. gone ::
1. awake ::
2. wide-awake ::
مکمل طور پر جاگنا
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Where's your other daughter, Ned?
- In bed, ASLEEP.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
you-you fell ASLEEP
watching Star Wars,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Either they fell ASLEEP
or they conspired with the enemy.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
but no sooner am I ASLEEP
than they creep forward again.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
English to Urdu Dictionary: asleep
Meaning and definitions of asleep, translation in Urdu language for asleep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of asleep in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "asleep"
What asleep means in Urdu, asleep meaning in Urdu, asleep definition, examples and pronunciation of asleep in Urdu language.