Noun(1) a living organism characterized by voluntary movement(2) a cruelly rapacious person
(1) Their music was a more aggressive, angular beast than that of Slint: screaming rage and explosions equally matched by a very rhythmic, fractured, sound.(2) Blasting up sand hills on roaring machinery brings out the beast in even the sweetest ladies.(3) the beast in you is rearing its ugly head(4) According to him, this beast was quite an attraction at the farm and he said its presence will be missed.(5) The tender scene made her more determined to help find this inhuman beast and stop him from shattering any more lives.(6) This is why I shouldn't stop blogging, even if it brings out the beast in me.(7) She stood up and opened the cage, the beast followed her out and stayed by her side.(8) that much-maligned beast, the rave record(9) But it is, as I say, a very big beast , and it takes time.(10) He obviously thinks I'm a psycho beast and didn't call me.(11) If you get the cow near the top and push fast and heavily enough you'll tip the bovine beast .(12) And no, it's not what you're thinking, you dirty beast .(13) Look beneath the surface, though, and you discover an extra-ordinarily sophisticated beast , capable of producing shots that can be blown up to poster size.(14) I like to try and manipulate the beast of the audience.(15) he is a filthy drunken beast(16) Unknown to the vast majority of urban-dwelling Scots, this magnificent beast is the subject of one of the most bitter controversies ever to affect wildlife in this country.
(1) beast of burden :: بوجھ کے جانور
(2) beauty and the beast :: خوبصورت لڑکی اور درندہ
(3) wild beast :: جنگلی جانور
(4) beast of prey :: شکار کے جانور
(5) belly of the beast :: حیوان کے پیٹ
(6) little beast :: تھوڑا حیوان
1. animal ::
2. monster ::
3. fauna ::
4. wolf ::
beast, beastly, beasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I see the mark of
the BEAST there, huh?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
- She's a stubborn little BEAST.
- She's a child.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
That's not true. You killed the BEAST.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
There's a BEAST in every man, and it
stirs when you put a sword in his hand.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
"and saw a BEAST
rise up out of the sea,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Urdu Dictionary: beast
Meaning and definitions of beast, translation in Urdu language for beast with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of beast in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "beast"
What beast means in Urdu, beast meaning in Urdu, beast definition, examples and pronunciation of beast in Urdu language.