- شروعشروع ہوتا ہے
Noun(1) Israeli statesman (born in Russia, as prime minister of Israel, then the president of Egypt, 1913-1992
Verb(1) take the first step or steps in carrying out an action(2) have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense(3) set in motion, cause to start(4) begin to speak or say(5) be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series(6) have a beginning, of a temporal event(7) have a beginning characterized in some specified way(8) begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object(9) achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative(10) begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
(1) He was inspired to begin work on a book about it from an African point of view.(2) Please could you send me the necessary paperwork required to begin this procedure.(3) Ada could not even begin to comprehend what Adam had been thinking.(4) it's a good place to begin(5) All of it reeked of animosity, belligerence, and things the pixies could not even begin to comprehend.(6) Contractors are expected to begin work within two months with a view to completion within 18 months.(7) Tubes for breathing, food, water and things they couldn't even begin to comprehend.(8) How he got there in the first place and why he felt the need to massacre the chickens, she couldn't even begin to comprehend.(9) I can't begin to tell you how much I hate that commercial(10) I looked at her blankly, for I could not even begin to plead with her to comprehend.(11) Konah could not even begin to comprehend the terrible dread and fear that enveloped the girl's screams.(12) Their marker is brought back to the starting point and they begin once again.(13) Just my two cents on a religion I don't even begin to comprehend.(14) rooms begin at Ôö¼├║139(15) I cannot begin to understand the person that thought up that.(16) He concluded by saying that we couldn't even begin to comprehend what one day in his shoes would be like.
(1) to begin :: شروع کرنا
(2) to begin with :: اس سے شروع
(3) begin with :: سے شروع کرنا
(4) begin again :: پھر سے شروع
(5) begin to :: کرنے کے لئے شروع
(6) begin a journey :: ایک سفر کا آغاز
(7) begin at the beginning :: آغاز میں شروع
(8) begin on :: شروع
(9) begin work :: کام شروع
(10) begin the term :: اصطلاح شروع
1. start ::
2. open ::
3. appear ::
1. conclude ::
2. end ::
3. finish ::
4. terminate ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
L... I don't know where to BEGIN.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
They BEGIN their training at 5.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
We'll BEGIN training every man,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
I'd like to BEGIN the meeting
by congratulating you on the progress...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
If it would please the court,
I'd like to BEGIN with an opening statement.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Urdu Dictionary: begin
Meaning and definitions of begin, translation in Urdu language for begin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of begin in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "begin"
What begin means in Urdu, begin meaning
in Urdu, begin definition, examples and pronunciation
of begin in Urdu language.