- برتاؤبرتاؤبرتاؤ کرتیبرتاؤ
Verb(1) behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself(2) behave in a certain manner(3) behave well or properly
(1) Phenomena that we previously thought of as waves can sometimes behave like particles.(2) they were expected to behave themselves(3) For if we better understand what we are, we might better understand why we behave as we do.(4) All the males in the social group behave as if they are the father, helping to guard and provision the cubs.(5) it is not acceptable for a student to behave like that towards a teacher(6) you can go as long as you behave(7) Investigators also look at how fires behave and how people are affected by them as well as why people start them.(8) I think that they are now about seven or eight, and seem to behave as normal children would.(9) Since this is very hard to effect, a crystal with totally filled bands will behave as an insulator.(10) He said his client admitted he had done wrong and would behave differently if he had his time again.(11) you should behave affectionately toward the patient(12) If someone close by the cash machine is behaving suspiciously or makes you feel uncomfortable, go to another machine.(13) He wound his window down and asked, ├ö├ç├┐Are you behaving yourself ?├ö├ç├û(14) It said a gentleman is a man who behaves well towards others and who can always be trusted to act honorably.(15) It was not in the way they behaved towards each other, certainly.(16) Hubert in particular was recalling times past when Patricia had behaved less than honourably towards his favourite cousin.
(1) to behave :: برتاؤ کرنا
(2) behave well :: اچھا برتاو کرو
(3) behave yourself :: تمیز سے بات کرو
(4) behave badly :: برا برتاؤ
(5) behave like :: کی طرح برتاؤ
(6) behave towards :: کی طرف برتاؤ
(7) behave oneself :: خود برتاؤ
(8) behave modestly :: شرم و برتاؤ
1. conduct oneself ::
اپنی خواہش کی تکمیل کے عمل
2. act correctly ::
صحیح کام کرے
3. conduct ::
4. comport ::
5. do ::
behave, behaved, behaves, behaving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Just some fairy tale
to convince people to BEHAVE,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
were stories we
told the children to make them BEHAVE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
- to BEHAVE by our rules again.
- Maling: Copy that.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Once you understand that,
it's easy to make them BEHAVE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
I didn't think, out of all of them,
he would BEHAVE like that.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Urdu Dictionary: behave
Meaning and definitions of behave, translation in Urdu language for behave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of behave in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "behave"
What behave means in Urdu, behave meaning in Urdu, behave definition, examples and pronunciation of behave in Urdu language.