Adjective(1) intentionally conceived(2) knowing and perceiving; having awareness of surroundings and sensations and thoughts(3) (followed by `of'
(1) The patient is conscious at this point and is repeatedly examined by the surgeon or neurologist.(2) Home, she says, is definitely London, but she is conscious of her Scottish roots.(3) Most had died along the way, but one young lad, his arm and leg completely shattered by shrapnel, was conscious and groaning.(4) Generally, the patients were conscious when admitted on to the neurosurgical wards.(5) All conscious thought seemed to shut off, disconnect, leaving him only to instincts.(6) It is entirely possible that someone has a reasonable opinion, deriving from conscious thought.(7) The four adult members of the family were conscious but had muscle stiffness with periodic convulsive movements of the limbs and opisthotonos.(8) In what respects are both conscious thought and perception phenomenal?(9) The phenomenal character of conscious thought and propositional attitudes will be discussed in the next chapter.(10) The pupils were aware of the obesity problem and conscious of the need to eat healthy foods.(11) Patients who are conscious but in a vegetative state may also have their life support stopped.(12) We made a really conscious effort to forget about the critics - nothing good can come from thinking about that, anyway.(13) If the casualty is conscious , put them in the recovery position - see below.(14) This calls for conscious and deliberate efforts to develop qualities like altruism and selflessness.(15) They are created by conscious and deliberate planning, which may span centuries.(16) People are very conscious of the need to make roads as safe as possible.
(1) self-conscious :: خود ہوش
(2) conscious of :: کے ہوش
(3) be conscious of :: سے ڈرو
(4) conscious decision :: شعوری فیصلہ
(5) conscious mind :: ہوش میں دماغ
(6) fashion-conscious :: فیشن ہوش
(7) be conscious :: ہوش ہو
(8) class-conscious :: کلاس ہوش
(9) socially conscious :: سماجی طور پر ہوش
1. aware ::
2. deliberate ::
جان بوجھ کر
3. witting ::
1. insensible ::
2. oblivious ::
3. unaware ::
4. unconscious ::
5. unmindful ::
6. unwitting ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for a CONSCIOUS mind
to wander around in it.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
If he was CONSCIOUS,
he would've heard me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Produces a flaccid paralysis
that leaves the victim CONSCIOUS
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Trust me, if you were even
a little CONSCIOUS right now,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
Your husband is CONSCIOUS and stable.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Urdu Dictionary: conscious
Meaning and definitions of conscious, translation in Urdu language for conscious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of conscious in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "conscious"
What conscious means in Urdu, conscious meaning
in Urdu, conscious definition, examples and pronunciation
of conscious in Urdu language.