Noun(1) the process of shedding tears (usually accompanied by sobs or other inarticulate sounds
Verb(1) utter a sudden loud cry(2) shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain(3) utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy(4) proclaim or announce in public(5) demand immediate action(6) utter a characteristic sound(7) bring into a particular state by crying
Adjective(1) demanding attention(2) conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
(1) I've decided that not going there would be a crying shame.(2) She added: ├ö├ç├┐I wouldn't advise anyone to live round here and it's a crying shame because it used to be a lovely place.├ö├ç├û(3) Given our fast-degenerating communal scenario, there is a crying need to dispel the multiplying misunderstandings about each other.(4) There is a crying need for a wider selection of candidates.(5) There is a crying need to debunk the myths surrounding the entire ideology: the sooner the better.(6) There is a crying need for an imaginative debate about what future schooling could, and should, look like.(7) It would be a crying shame if the carnival disappeared all because of the fear of what might happen.(8) But this is too often background music, and that's a crying shame.(9) It would be a crying shame if they were to vanish.(10) Some businesses will not recover at all, and it's a crying shame.(11) They just don't make films like this anymore, and it's a crying shame.(12) That anyone would call this a victory is a crying shame.(13) I believe this was a strong bid and it is a crying shame that it has been unsuccessful.(14) It's a crying shame that the city can't find a way to promote the environment without penalising tourism.(15) It would be a crying shame for the Council to sell it.(16) And there is a crying need for fundamental reform in that area.
(1) cry :: پکار
(2) stop crying :: رونا بند کرو
(3) crying shame :: رو رہی شرم
(4) keep crying :: روتی رہی
(5) burst out crying :: رونا باہر فٹ
1. egregious ::
2. exigent ::
مصیبتوں سے اٹے
3. weeping ::
4. weep ::
5. call ::
6. blazon out ::
سے Blazon باہر
7. squall ::
ہوا کا جھونکا
8. call out ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
All those burning men
in the water CRYING for their mothers,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
(BABY CONTINUES CRYING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
And Gertie can't stop CRYING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
- clutching my leg, CRYING...
- Close the windows!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Urdu Dictionary: crying
Meaning and definitions of crying, translation in Urdu language for crying with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of crying in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "crying"
What crying means in Urdu, crying meaning
in Urdu, crying definition, examples and pronunciation
of crying in Urdu language.