- ڈسپلےڈسپلےظاہرنمائشدکھاتا ہے
Noun(1) something intended to communicate a particular impression(2) something shown to the public(3) a visual representation of something(4) behavior that makes your feelings public(5) exhibiting openly in public view(6) an electronic device that represents information in visual form
Verb(1) to show, make visible or apparent(2) attract attention by displaying some body part or posing; of animals
(1) They find books boring and seem to have increasing difficulty relating to anything that doesn't have a visual display or screen.(2) An even more dramatic display of wealth would be to remove the silver from circulation permanently, by burying it.(3) But Murphy capped a fine all-round display by claiming his 50th try for the club.(4) While the LCD display is backlit, the buttons, unfortunately, are not.(5) In near perfect rugby conditions Malton gave a display of high quality to destroy visitors Barnsley 49-13.(6) The centre of Rome had sported a giant map of Greece in order to display the military's triumphs to all Italian citizens.(7) the latest in computer gadgetry was on display(8) On display are some pearls but without all the glitter of jewellery.(9) Chopin's Preludes return independence to the hands in order to display a new kind of allusive dialogue between them.(10) Anyone driving down Shaw Road this summer might have been taken aback by a dazzling floral display .(11) There was something frankly disgusting about the wealth and splendour on display .(12) The suit head piece had a visual display in the visor and was displaying a message.(13) The display of wealth is the most important way to show a superior position in society.(14) a display of fireworks(15) Error diffusion can create artifacts in the image as rendered by the display device.(16) Other possibilities include gauge and progress bars, info boxes with timeouts and file display windows.
(1) display name :: ڈسپلے نام
(2) to display :: دکھانے کے لیے
(3) on display :: منظر پر
(4) display case :: ڈسپلے کیس
(5) liquid crystal display :: ایل سی ڈی
(6) display screen :: ڈسپلے سکرین
(7) firework display :: آتش بازی کا مظاہرہ
(8) display unit :: ڈسپلے یونٹ
(9) display stand :: ڈسپلے موقف
(10) display setting :: ڈسپلے کی ترتیب
1. exhibition ::
2. ostentation ::
3. manifestation ::
4. exhibit ::
5. presentation ::
6. show ::
7. exhibit ::
9. manifest ::
display, displayable, displayed, displaying, displays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...through chasing, assault
and a stylized penile DISPLAY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Tell me, did the guy choose one
with a 4K DISPLAY and a Thunderbolt port?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
It's a front-projected holographic DISPLAY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
Men's laws give you the right to bear my
name and DISPLAY my colors
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
You employ a visual DISPLAY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
English to Urdu Dictionary: display
Meaning and definitions of display, translation in Urdu language for display with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of display in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "display"
What display means in Urdu, display meaning
in Urdu, display definition, examples and pronunciation
of display in Urdu language.