Preposition(1) throughout the course or duration of (a period of time).
(1) That brings us to the period during which the rulings with which we are concerned were made.(2) Everybody goes through a blip during the course of the year and maybe we are having ours now.(3) he stays there during the summer(4) during the interview(5) There has been no increase in the number of cases of TB in the area during this period.(6) On the strategy we made ground during the safety car period by stopping both of our cars.(7) Walking through the city during the morning rush hour can be a bit of a battle.(8) For those who work in sales or business it is much better to take a vacation during this period!(9) In May this year he was said to have put a gun to her head during an argument.(10) Two out of three patients who received a lung transplant during this period also died.(11) The event I mention occurred in an area that is open to the public during the day but it is locked at night.(12) We were filming over a four and a half month period during summer for 12 hours a day.(13) One of them said later that Mitchell had been in a row over a car stereo during the night shift.(14) he spent 5 years there, during which he worked as a teacher(15) Lord knows what it must feel like for him having no doubt spoken to the man during the course of the school day.(16) The exhibition runs until the end of March and is open to the public during normal library hours.
(1) dure :: Dure کی
(2) during the day :: دن کے دوران
(3) during the week :: ہفتے کے دوران
(4) during the summer :: گرمیوں کے درمیان
(5) during this time :: اس وقت کے دوران
(6) during the night :: رات کے وقت
(7) during the break :: وقفے کے دوران
(8) during the holidays :: چھٹیوں کے دوران
(9) during this period :: اس مدت کے دوران
(10) during that time :: اس وقت کے دوران
(11) during summer :: موسم گرما کے دوران
1. throughout ::
2. through ::
3. in ::
4. in the course of ::
کے دوران میں
5. for the time of ::
کے وقت کے لئے
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
back to the King
DURING his lifetime?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
to perform on them
DURING bath time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
I'd say propose DURING sex.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
I squired for a knight named Ser Lorimer
DURING the War of the Five Kings.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Most recently last year DURING lunch
on the afternoon of May 7th.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Urdu Dictionary: during
Meaning and definitions of during, translation in Urdu language for during with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of during in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "during"
What during means in Urdu, during meaning in Urdu, during definition, examples and pronunciation of during in Urdu language.