Adverb(1) in addition; besides.(2) different; instead.
(1) The field was huge, and devoid of anyone else other than occasional walkers at the edges.(2) If we're not genuinely trying to live out our faith, how are we different from anyone else ?(3) Although that probably has more to do with the way I interpret film than anything else .(4) whyever else would you stay there?(5) What else can he think to get him through hour after hour on the treadmill at the Murray Park gym every day?(6) I was talking to somebody else about it(7) did you meet anybody else there?(8) If abortion is legalised, what else is acceptable using the same sort of arguments?(9) they can't survive anywhere else(10) where else would you find the likes of him?(11) As they converse politely, a waiter glides up and asks if they'd like anything else .(12) Well, what else do you expect for the start and end of the working week, plus the days in-between?(13) what else would you call it?(14) they moved on to somewhere else(15) what else is there to do?(16) He said she was the only person willing to care for him and he had no money to hire anyone else .
(1) what else :: اور کیا
(2) anything else :: اور کچھ
(3) something else :: اس کے علاوہ کچھ اور
(4) nothing else :: اور کچھ نہیں
(5) someone else :: کوئی اور
(6) somewhere else :: کسی اور جگہ
(7) or else :: یا پھر
(8) somebody else :: کوئی اور
(9) everyone else :: باقی سب
(10) nobody else :: کوئی دوسرا نہیں
1. else ::
2. or else ::
3. more ::
4. yet ::
5. ever ::
6. besides ::
اس کے علاوہ
7. enough ::
8. otherwise ::
دوسری صورت میں
9. over and above ::
سے زیادہ اور اس سے اوپر
10. further ::
11. moreover ::
اس کے علاوہ
12. also ::
13. farther ::
1. likewise ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Nuts to that.
What ELSE you got?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Would you tell everyone ELSE that?
Because they sure think otherwise.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
l'm sure l can get someone ELSE
to take me. Uh--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
You know, I gotta ask, why didn't you just
get a license at 16 like everybody ELSE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
Then there's really nothing ELSE to say.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
English to Urdu Dictionary: else
Meaning and definitions of else, translation in Urdu language for else with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of else in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "else"
What else means in Urdu, else meaning in Urdu, else definition, examples and pronunciation of else in Urdu language.