- کنارےسے fringedکنارےfringing
Noun(1) the outside boundary or surface of something(2) a part of the city far removed from the center(3) one of the light or dark bands produced by the interference and diffraction of light(4) a social group holding marginal or extreme views(5) a border of hair that is cut short and hangs across the forehead(6) an ornamental border consisting of short lengths of hanging threads or tassels
Verb(1) adorn with a fringe(2) decorate with or as if with a surrounding fringe
(1) Many of the people in this list were former or freed slaves, people at the end of their lives or careers who were hanging on to their former glory, or people on the fringe of society.(2) a long fringe of hair on the tail(3) As part of a new image to promote the single, 21-year-old Kimberley, of Allerton, Bradford, has been given a new haircut with a fringe .(4) American Eagle is still dabbling in trendier items, like a line of ponchos and other fringe wear that teenagers will experiment with.(5) But being me I kept being distracted by the fringe of the projected image.(6) And the creation of new genders has become a hobby for those on the fringe .(7) But Singer says he was always fascinated by those on the fringe , and found himself befriending a number of the city's numerous homeless folk.(8) The skirt is a houndstooth print with black leather trim and a fringe at the hem.(9) It should also include a fringe of cutesy little pom-poms that I can dangle around my monitor.(10) One genus is predatory, trapping small invertebrates under the fringe of the mantle, and then eating the captured prey.(11) The man was white, in his thirties, quite tall, with pale skin and black, shoulder length hair with a short fringe .(12) a long grey skirt with a fringe(13) A short fringe of tentacles surrounds a the broad oval disc.(14) As funding got tight in the early 1980s for the kind of fringe theatre he was involved in, he was increasingly drawn to opera, and today directs little else.(15) Start getting experience with fringe shows and repertory theatres, particularly those with young designer programmes.(16) You would also do well with a textured fringe or a fringe that was longer on the sides and slightly shorter in the middle.
(1) fringe benefits :: موجود فوائد
(2) fringe benefit :: فرنج بینیفٹ
(3) lunatic fringe :: پاگل کنارے
(4) ornamental fringe :: سجاوٹی کنارے
(5) fringe group :: کنارے گروپ
1. unconventional ::
2. perimeter ::
4. periphery ::
5. bang ::
دھماکے کی آواز
6. outskirt ::
8. border ::
fringe, fringed, fringes, fringing
English to Urdu Dictionary: fringe
Meaning and definitions of fringe, translation in Urdu language for fringe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fringe in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "fringe"
What fringe means in Urdu, fringe meaning
in Urdu, fringe definition, examples and pronunciation
of fringe in Urdu language.