- اناجہے grainedاناجدانےدارingrain
Noun(1) a relatively small granular particle of a substance(2) foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses(3) the side of leather from which the hair has been removed(4) a weight unit used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat(5) 1/60 dram; equals an avoirdupois grain or 64.799 milligrams(6) 1/7000 pound; equals a troy grain or 64.799 milligrams(7) dry seed-like fruit produced by the cereal grasses: e.g. wheat, barley, Indian corn(8) a cereal grass(9) the smallest possible unit of anything(10) the direction, texture, or pattern of fibers found in wood or leather or stone or in a woven fabric(11) the physical composition of something (especially with respect to the size and shape of the small constituents of a substance
Verb(1) thoroughly work in(2) paint (a surface(3) form into grains(4) become granular
(1) Durum wheat is an important cereal whose grain is used predominantly for food products such as pasta, couscous, and burghul.(2) Continued wet weather can affect the quality of the grain , so it can only be used for the cheaper animal feed market.(3) But, I should confess, there was still a tiny voice in the back of my mind wondering if there might still be a grain of truth in the story about a suggested link between autism and MMR.(4) Anybody who knows him will find more than a grain of truth in the story, for he is one of the most taciturn men in football.(5) This early embryo is a ball of cells smaller than a grain of sand.(6) Cut the beef into very thin slices across the grain into bite-size pieces (or ask your butcher to do this).(7) For the best fit around the torso, position the body pattern pieces with their length along the crosswise grain .(8) The grain size of an igneous rock depends upon the rate of cooling.(9) Pollen grain viability at the time of anther dehiscence and later stages was estimated using the fluorescein diacetate test.(10) The grain and camcorder quality degrade the already poor material to the point of being unwatchable.(11) Cut a narrow strip of fusible tricot interfacing along the lengthwise grain and apply it to the wrong side of the zipper seam.(12) The last argument O'Neill deals with is that the market runs with the grain of human nature which is self interest.(13) In fall and winter, Northern Pintails eat seeds and waste grain .(14) Hernandez is most praising of corn, even hinting of the grain 's possible superiority to wheat.(15) there wasn't a grain of truth in what he said(16) ├ö├ç├┐You have to reflect the history of the area and you have to give something back which reflects the urban grain ,├ö├ç├û he said.
(1) whole grain :: سارا اناج
(2) against the grain :: اناج کے خلاف
(3) grain size :: اناج کے سائز
(4) grain of sand :: ریت کا ذرہ
(5) coarse grain :: موٹے اناج
(6) whole grain bread :: آٹے کی روٹی
(7) grain of salt :: نمک کے دانے
(8) fine grain :: ٹھیک اناج
(9) long grain rice :: طویل اناج چاول
(10) grain elevator :: اناج لفٹ
1. cereal ::
2. kernel ::
3. granule ::
4. trace ::
5. texture ::
6. caryopsis ::
7. granulate ::
8. ingrain ::
grain, grained, grains, grainy, ingrain, ingraining, ingrains
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We need to start building up
our GRAIN stores
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
They won't even get a GRAIN out!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
The Tyrells have the GRAIN.
The Tyrells have the livestock.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
they won't have time to bring
wagonloads of GRAIN with them.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
"To see the World
in a Grain of Sand,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Urdu Dictionary: grain
Meaning and definitions of grain, translation in Urdu language for grain with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grain in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grain"
What grain means in Urdu, grain meaning in Urdu, grain definition, examples and pronunciation of grain in Urdu language.