- گرمیگرما گرمہیٹرحرارتیہیٹس
Noun(1) a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature(2) the presence of heat(3) the sensation caused by heat energy(4) the trait of being intensely emotional(5) applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity(6) a preliminary race in which the winner advances to a more important race(7) utility to warm a building
Verb(1) make hot or hotter(2) provide with heat(3) arouse or excite feelings and passions(4) gain heat or get hot
(1) the action really begins to heat up(2) Electromagnetic waves of radio frequency can make molecules vibrate and heat up - like microwaves heat food.(3) It proved too much to bear for the young Monaleen side as Nemo turned up the heat and slipped into turbo charge as required to pick off the scores at will.(4) The weatherman says the scorching heat is on its ways back later this week.(5) On Tuesday, the International Monetary Fund turned up the heat on Argentina, saying its economic policy was unsustainable.(6) Heat the olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat and add the sausage.(7) The water passing through the piping cools rooms by absorbing heat during the summer and is warmed to heat the spaces during the winter.(8) At least my dress was not welcoming the sun's heat ; on the contrary I was comfortable with a slight breeze ruffling my skirts.(9) The warm floor helps heat the building and maintain occupant comfort, even after sunset.(10) There's no doubt that the federal authorities have turned up the heat throughout the financial community.(11) the heat of formation(12) He even spent a couple of weeks at a military boot camp to prepare, braving extremes of weather from blistering heat to thunderstorms and a tornado.(13) conciliation services are designed to take the heat out of disputes(14) about 100 tons is removed in each heat(15) Strangford turned up the heat after the break and three super strikes from mighty Marty Craig saw them race into a 4-1 lead.(16) The course was as usual in superb condition but the oppressive heat drained the strength of the competitors and the scores reflected this.
(1) heat up :: گرم
(2) heat exchanger :: گرمی exchanger
(3) heat sink :: گرمی سنک
(4) the heat :: گرمی
(5) to heat :: گرم کرنے کے لئے
(6) heat treatment :: ہیٹ ٹریٹمنٹ
(7) heat stroke :: گرمی لگنا
(8) heat transfer :: گرمی کی منتقلی
(9) heat pump :: ہیٹ پمپ
(10) specific heat :: مخصوص گرمی
1. warmth ::
2. passion ::
3. estrus ::
4. heating system ::
ہیٹنگ کا نظام
5. high temperature ::
اعلی درجہ حرارت
6. heat energy ::
7. warm ::
8. become hot ::
9. become impassioned ::
جذباتی ہو جاتے ہیں
10. hot up ::
11. heat up ::
12. wake ::
1. chill ::
2. refrigerate ::
heat, heated, heater, heaters, heating, heats, preheat, preheated, preheating, preheats
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
because he just blasts the
poop with his HEAT vision.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
But it was in the HEAT of the moment.
I was trying to win an argument.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
But one wandered too close to the sun
and it cracked from the HEAT,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
If this is about the night
the HEAT went out...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
Exactly. It's like asking the Human Torch
to HEAT up your frozen burrito.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Urdu Dictionary: heat
Meaning and definitions of heat, translation in Urdu language for heat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of heat in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "heat"
What heat means in Urdu, heat meaning in Urdu, heat definition, examples and pronunciation of heat in Urdu language.