Noun(1) a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
Verb(1) use cautiously and frugally
(1) A husband and wife have realised their dreams after taking over a former night club.(2) they're husband and wife(3) she and her husband are both retired(4) She was a supportive wife to her late husband and helped him through his periods of ill health.(5) to husband your strength(6) they're living together as husband and wife(7) the need to husband his remaining strength(8) to husband the land(9) her common-law husband(10) I was a mother, I had been a wife, but my husband was gone and most of my children had left home.(11) A husband and wife are leading a team heading out to Bangladesh to help deaf people.(12) After being rejected by their husbands , wives had no choice but to endure loneliness.(13) He husbanded his strength whenever he could.(14) In this age of easy divorces a husbandless mother attracts little attention.(15) He must sometimes wonder if he should have husbanded support more carefully against the inevitable election defeat.(16) It is reassuring to know that the Scottish Executive husbands the expenditure it makes on our behalf so wisely.
(1) my husband :: میرے شوہر
(2) your husband :: آپ کے شوہر
(3) husband and wife :: شوہر اور بیوی
(4) ex-husband :: سابق شوہر
(5) late husband :: مرحوم شوہر
(6) former husband :: سابق شوہر
(7) sister's husband :: بہن کے شوہر
(8) good husband :: اچھا شوہر
(9) henpecked husband :: جورو کا غلام شوہر
1. spouse ::
2. partner ::
3. life partner ::
4. mate ::
5. consort ::
6. man ::
7. helpmate ::
8. helpmeet ::
9. groom ::
10. bridegroom ::
11. hubby ::
12. old man ::
13. better half ::
14. other half ::
15. significant other ::
16. conserve ::
husband, husbanded, husbanding, husbands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...with her HUSBAND
and best friend, Mark...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
You were rude,
disrespectful towards my HUSBAND.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
BERNADETTE: I don't know what you're doing,
but this is a very difficult time for my HUSBAND!
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
Wait, you tracked down
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
English to Urdu Dictionary: husband
Meaning and definitions of husband, translation in Urdu language for husband with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of husband in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "husband"
What husband means in Urdu, husband meaning in Urdu, husband definition, examples and pronunciation of husband in Urdu language.