- انفرادیانفرادیتانفرادیتانفرادی طور پرافراد
Noun(1) a human being(2) a single organism
Adjective(1) being or characteristic of a single thing or person(2) separate and distinct from others of the same kind(3) characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing(4) concerning one person exclusively
(1) it's up to the individual student(2) Bad manners are the outward sign of a seriously selfish individual .(3) Look out for his book, as his very individual writing style and story telling is brilliant.(4) Plants often fertilize themselves to at least some extent, so polyploid species can arise from a single individual .(5) I prefer things that are individual with a really interesting design aesthetic.(6) But in a family of 12 children there was not all that much time for her mother to give individual care to any one child.(7) York was once renowned for its individual shops selling unusual merchandise, that is what the visitors expect.(8) It's a great showcase of local talent and the perfect place to pick up an unusual and individual Christmas gift.(9) But why a separate outfit when individual companies already have quality departments?(10) However, all models will have their own individual body styles and dynamic characteristics.(11) Serve the ingredients in individual dishes alongside each other.(12) Couples therapy can also be separate but integrated into individual therapies for depression.(13) There was little variation, right down to the brand of the individual servings of jam.(14) When the incredibly fresh dish arrived, I deduced that it must be mashed on the fly in individual portions.(15) A song, by its very definition, implies a single individual giving voice to either emotion or narrative by means of melody.(16) With longer projects it is also productive to work on individual scenes separately rather than the whole movie at once.
(1) individual sport :: انفرادی کھیل
(2) private individual :: نجی انفرادی
(3) individual freedom :: انفرادی آزادی
(4) individual character :: انفرادی کردار
(5) individual entrepreneur :: انفرادی کاروباری شخص
(6) individual word :: انفرادی لفظ
(7) individual income tax :: انفرادی انکم ٹیکس
(8) individual event :: انفرادی ایونٹ
(9) individual liberty :: انفرادی آزادی
(10) individual plant :: انفرادی پلانٹ
1. single ::
2. characteristic ::
3. private ::
4. person ::
5. individualist ::
6. soul ::
1. general ::
2. generic ::
3. popular ::
4. public ::
5. universal ::
individual, individualist, individualists, individualization, individually, individuals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...in which the aging INDIVIDUAL
mourns the loss...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
You need to get
the big 200-count box
of INDIVIDUAL matchbooks.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
I want you to leak everything you can
about this INDIVIDUAL to the press.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
since, as king,
I am naturally not in favor of INDIVIDUAL enterprise
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
...which would identify the state of matter
of an INDIVIDUAL in one location...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Urdu Dictionary: individual
Meaning and definitions of individual, translation in Urdu language for individual with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of individual in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "individual"
What individual means in Urdu, individual meaning in Urdu, individual definition, examples and pronunciation of individual in Urdu language.