- معاملہantimatter کیاہمیتmatteringمعاملات
Noun(1) a vaguely specified concern(2) some situation or event that is thought about(3) that which has mass and occupies space(4) a problem(5) (used with negation(6) written works (especially in books or magazines
Verb(1) have weight; have import, carry weight
(1) Any readers who can suggest suitable reading matter or anything else to keep him amused would be doing me a favour.(2) there was blood and matter coming from the wounds(3) what did it matter to them?(4) The only road to the two farms is by the lane which has been used for centuries, so what is the matter with it now?(5) It's also not a show that's performed very often - and having seen the content matter , I can see why.(6) For one thing, how can empty space explode without there being matter or energy?(7) He paused, having nothing further to say on the matter and then changed subject.(8) We grew impatient waiting for the next dose of reading matter .(9) punctuality does matter(10) In the universe matter and physical space are in permanent dynamic equilibrium.(11) what's the matter?(12) the first matter for discussion is the timetable(13) A spokesman said later that they were taking an interest and were giving the matter careful consideration.(14) What is the matter with this man and his brain-to-mouth impediment?(15) pretend that nothing's the matter(16) The latrines had a heater beneath, which would burn the faecal matter slowly without causing any smell.
(1) no matter :: کوئی بات نہیں
(2) it does not matter :: اس سے کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا
(3) as a matter of fact :: یه سچ بات ہے
(4) what's the matter :: کیا معاملہ ہے
(5) no matter what :: کوئی بات نہیں کیا
(6) no matter how :: کوئی بات نہیں کس طرح
(7) the matter :: معاملہ
1. material ::
2. affair ::
3. importance ::
4. problem ::
5. content ::
6. subject ::
7. be important ::
8. count ::
1. answer ::
2. solution ::
antimatter, matter, mattered, mattering, matters
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, it doesn't MATTER now,
'cause I love how things worked out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
Now to the MATTER at hand.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
Now that's the end
of the MATTER.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
...that it is possible
for the MATTER above this stool...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
I know it doesn't MATTER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
English to Urdu Dictionary: matter
Meaning and definitions of matter, translation in Urdu language for matter with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of matter in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "matter"
What matter means in Urdu, matter meaning in Urdu, matter definition, examples and pronunciation of matter in Urdu language.