کالون کے متعلق
Adjective(1) using (or as if using(2) relating to or concerned with machinery or tools(3) relating to or governed by or in accordance with mechanics
(1) Albert, Jr., I think, is a little too mechanical , not as spontaneous as he ought to be.(2) Those experiments were conducted in the absence of the mechanical forces that may act on molecules during function in vivo.(3) The disc is subjected to varying mechanical forces at all times.(4) Much of the pleasure of real pinball comes from the physical interaction with a big, mechanical device and heavy ball bearings.(5) He cannot even walk on his own and he is barely kept alive by a variety of mechanical devices.(6) He explained the mechanical principle of the screw as a form of wedge, and he set out the mathematical characteristics of the helix.(7) Most curious of all was the fact that he made the same mechanical gestures no matter what he was saying.(8) The mechanical cooler operates on principles similar to a modern home refrigerator.(9) Moreover, Descartes's mechanical philosophy was ultimately no different from all other forms of atomism.(10) It was very frustrating, but eventually I learned about the engine falling off, so I chalked it up to mechanical failure.(11) Police are investigating the incident involving a worker operating a mechanical street sweeper who was stopped by a gang of about eight youths.(12) You don't have to worry about magnetic fields, mechanical shock, spontaneous bit-rot or anything else.(13) In a mechanical motion, Adam tipped the bottles over the glasses and a steady stream of foamy beer poured into them.(14) Deep in concentration Em hung her keys on the wall and walked to the kitchen, where she grabbed an apple, all in mechanical motions.(15) The researchers took their inspiration from mechanical walking toys that automatically stroll down a slope in response to gravity.(16) A ratchet is a mechanical device that restricts movement in one direction and allows movement in the opposite direction.
(1) mechanical engineering :: میکینکل انجینئرنگ
(2) mechanical pencil :: میکانی پنسل
(3) mechanical engineer :: میکینکل انجینئر
(4) mechanical energy :: میکانی توانائی
(5) mechanical drawing :: میکانی ڈرائنگ
(6) mechanical advantage :: میکانی فائدہ
(7) mechanical ventilation :: میکانی وینٹیلیشن
(8) mechanical equipment :: میکانی سامان
(9) mechanical power :: میکانی توانائی
(10) mechanical device :: میکانی آلہ
2. machine-driven ::
مشین پر مبنی
3. automated ::
4. automatic ::
خود کار طریقے سے
5. power-driven ::
بجلی سے چلنے والی
6. robotic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
with elementary quantum
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
But if you really want to learn
the MECHANICAL side,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
Any chance you've finished up
those MECHANICAL drawings?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
whether the accident was due
to MECHANICAL failure or distraction."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
It was actually just a MECHANICAL hand.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
English to Urdu Dictionary: mechanical
Meaning and definitions of mechanical, translation in Urdu language for mechanical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mechanical in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mechanical"
What mechanical means in Urdu, mechanical meaning in Urdu, mechanical definition, examples and pronunciation of mechanical in Urdu language.