Noun(1) a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
Adjective(1) relating to the study or practice of medicine(2) requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery(3) of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
(1) For the medical profession, this included all doctors other than doctors in training.(2) Only two weeks ago he had a medical check-up which gave him a clean bill of health.(3) The medical profession in the developed countries has a vital part to play in bringing this about.(4) In the medical profession the stigma around mental illness has rarely been addressed.(5) If ever there were a flurry of activity in medical science, stem cells has to be it.(6) Mark was admitted to a medical ward and calmed down after being given medication.(7) When he retired he wrote a book on medical science for lay people and prospective doctors.(8) Heart failure is the most common single cause of death in many hospital medical wards.(9) It is disappointing to see such views expressed by a psychiatrist in a respected medical journal.(10) Fortunately, advances in medical science mean this type of event is now less likely to be fatal.(11) Our medical centre has expertise in skin cancer that could be of benefit to others.(12) He was discharged to a medical ward on day 22 still with some minor cognitive deficit.(13) One of my duties was to interview and examine patients newly admitted to the indigent medical ward.(14) The costs included the direct medical costs of health care within the programme and elsewhere.(15) she received medical treatment(16) The main threat to the Australian divisions, though, is not the medical profession.
(1) medical care :: طبی دیکھ بھال
(2) medical record :: میڈیکل ریکارڈ
(3) medical insurance :: طبی انشورنس
(4) medical treatment :: طبی علاج
(5) medical doctor :: طبی ڈاکٹر
(6) medical supplies :: طبی سامان کے سپلائیر
(7) medical equipment :: طبی سامان
(8) medical examination :: طبی معائنہ
(9) medical device :: طبی آلہ
(10) medical student :: میڈیکل کے طالب علم
1. health check ::
صحت کی جانچ
2. medical examination ::
3. checkup ::
4. medical checkup ::
میڈیکل چیک اپ
5. medical exam ::
medical, medically, medicals, premedical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Like, what kind
of MEDICAL issues?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Medical team, ready.
I want all the hostages here. Come on!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
This chick have MEDICAL issues?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
I got MEDICAL issues.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Answering the question once and for all
why Wolowitz bailed out of MEDICAL school.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
English to Urdu Dictionary: medical
Meaning and definitions of medical, translation in Urdu language for medical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of medical in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "medical"
What medical means in Urdu, medical meaning
in Urdu, medical definition, examples and pronunciation
of medical in Urdu language.