- مکسmixableآمیزےاختلاطہے، premix
Noun(1) a commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients(2) an event that combines things in a mixture(3) the act of mixing together
Verb(1) mix together different elements(2) open (a place(3) combine (electronic signals(4) add as an additional element or part(5) to bring or combine together or with something else(6) mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
(1) a dance mix version of ├ö├ç├┐This Charming Man├ö├ç├û(2) arriving at the correct mix of full-time to part-time staff(3) Your troops available all have their place and there is quite an art to selecting the right mix of units towards ensuring victory.(4) Assemble a diverse mix of members of the organizations on a task force with the goal of making recommendations to leadership.(5) The project will take some time, but children love to muck in, helping mix concrete and move blocks.(6) When some of the minerals mix with the carbon, the diamond takes some other color in it.(7) it was everyone's dream to mix their album in their front room(8) Urban renewal programs in the 1950s were actually based on the presumption that social mix could make communities more stable.(9) The precise numbers in the mix of governors selected by different methods varies from trust to trust.(10) we're guessing he's a Lab-shepherd mix(11) This is largely because dance mix albums have come to be seen as yet another means for DJs to squeeze cash out of hapless clubbers.(12) These gases mix with ground water and emerge around springs.(13) The key consideration is the correct mix of forces and enablers.(14) This is a selection of dance workouts set to a diverse mix of music and rhythms.(15) The correct mix of important looking fonts, jargon and shiny paper combining to give the illusion of authenticity.(16) In fact, what we want in institutions of higher education, is a mix of the society, and we want it not just for cosmetic reasons.
(1) to mix :: اختلاط کرنا
(2) marketing mix :: مارکیٹنگ مرکب
(3) mix-up :: مکس اپ
(4) cake mix :: کیک مرکب
(5) mix it up :: اسے ملا دو
(6) product mix :: پروڈکٹ مکس
(7) trail mix :: پگڈنڈی مکس
(8) mix together :: ایک دوسرے کے ساتھ اختلاط
1. mixture ::
2. cross ::
3. premix ::
4. blend ::
5. associate ::
6. be compatible ::
ہم آہنگ ہو
7. commingle ::
8. integrate ::
9. shuffle ::
10. mingle ::
1. separate ::
mix, mixable, mixes, mixing, premix, premixes, premixing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's an odd MIX of people.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Fine. Then I'm back in the MIX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
I like to MIX some ice with it.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Let's MIX things up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Mm. By Odin's beard,
this is good Chex Mix.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
English to Urdu Dictionary: mix
Meaning and definitions of mix, translation in Urdu language for mix with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mix in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "mix"
What mix means in Urdu, mix meaning
in Urdu, mix definition, examples and pronunciation
of mix in Urdu language.