- قتلقتل کر دیاقاتلقاتلقتل
Noun(1) unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
Verb(1) kill intentionally and with premeditation(2) alter so as to make unrecognizable
(1) he was put on trial for attempted murder(2) my father will murder me if I'm home late(3) They'd have been better off giving it to the cook not to murder the cuisines of countries that have already suffered so much.(4) the 40-mile-per-hour winds at the summit were murder(5) my first job at the steel mill was murder(6) the brutal murder of a German holidaymaker(7) Generally, we hold that there's no crime worse than murder , and we punish it more harshly than we do anything else.(8) I want the people who calculatingly and brutally murder others to pay severely for their heinous crimes.(9) I could murder some chips(10) somebody tried to murder Joe(11) the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer(12) He pleaded guilty to conspiracy to murder persons unknown and to possession of weapons and ammunition.(13) By the end of the year there were 129 killings, murders , assassinations, crossfire victims, accidents and unexplained deaths.(14) I got so tired of watching the news because of all the kidnappings and rapes and murders and theft that filled that channel and I wanted to help put an end to it.(15) From muggings to murders , recent crime patterns show citizens returning home from office or an outing late in the night have become soft targets of the men on prowl.(16) His family believe that a factor in his disappearance could be the upcoming anniversary of the death of his father, who was murdered 15 years ago by an armed robber.
(1) mass murder :: اجتماعی قتل
(2) attempted murder :: اقدام قتل
(3) self-murder :: خود قتل
(4) premeditated murder :: پوروچنتیت قتل
(5) murder case :: قتل کیس
(6) murder mystery :: قتل اسرار
(7) murder rate :: قتل کی شرح
(8) murder for hire :: باڑے قتل
1. killing ::
2. hell ::
3. execution ::
4. kill ::
5. mutilate ::
6. bump off ::
1. heaven ::
2. paradise ::
murder, murdered, murderer, murderers, murderess, murderesses, murdering, murderous, murders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Earlier, you conspired
to MURDER Jon Arryn.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
I didn't MURDER anyone.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
Would you like to know the state bird
or the MURDER rate?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
and conspired to MURDER his brother.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
English to Urdu Dictionary: murder
Meaning and definitions of murder, translation in Urdu language for murder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of murder in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "murder"
What murder means in Urdu, murder meaning in Urdu, murder definition, examples and pronunciation of murder in Urdu language.