Noun(1) a child's room for a baby
(1) The accommodation includes an entrance hall, living room, a kitchen, utility, four bedrooms, a nursery , three bathrooms, and a chapel.(2) this estuary provides a vast nursery for fish(3) I would ask all caring anglers to write to their Member of Parliament so we can make sure nursery areas protect the bass stocks and netting is banned.(4) A new neighbourhood nursery and parent and child centre will help mums and dads back to work.(5) As an experiment I bought in 12 different varieties of spray chrysanthemum from a specialist nursery .(6) At present the baby alligator is housed in a small nursery pond, which has been covered with thick vegetation such as small plants and grass.(7) He spent the next fifteen minutes searching through a dozen different rooms before trying the nursery .(8) a six-furlong nursery handicap(9) Amos raised cattle and had a side business running a tree nursery .(10) The result is a new day care nursery for pre-school children in Appleby.(11) Marketing in the form of branding comes to your local plant nursery .(12) She said the continued revegetation efforts of community groups had prompted Active Community Environmentalist members to launch the nursery .(13) The figs have been placed alongside the baby peach trees in the tree nursery .(14) I stood in the nursery in Violet's house and looked around.(15) As with any shrub, buy your plant from a knowledgeable retail or mail-order nursery .(16) She shook her head, closing the door and jogging through the house to the nursery to see to her daughter, unable to wipe the smile from her face.
(1) nursery school :: نرسری اسکول
(2) nursery rhyme :: نرسری شاعری
(3) nursery rhymes :: نرسری rhymes
(4) nursery nurse :: نرسری نرس
(5) day nursery :: دن کی نرسری
(6) tree nursery :: درخت نرسری
(7) nursery garden :: نرسری باغ
(8) baby nursery :: بچے نرسری
1. greenhouse ::
2. glasshouse ::
nurseries, nursers, nursery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of the expansion of the early
universe on the NURSERY wall
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
took us to your NURSERY and...
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
Hey, tomorrow, who wants to paint
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
Well, this box only covers
my work through NURSERY school.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
You can close the windows
in the NURSERY
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
English to Urdu Dictionary: nursery
Meaning and definitions of nursery, translation in Urdu language for nursery with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nursery in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nursery"
What nursery means in Urdu, nursery meaning in Urdu, nursery definition, examples and pronunciation of nursery in Urdu language.