- مستقلمستقل طور پرpermanents
Noun(1) a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
Adjective(1) continuing or enduring without marked change in status or condition or place(2) not capable of being reversed or returned to the original condition
(1) Even without sunburn, intense sunlight causes permanent changes in the skin.(2) So far the scheme has resulted in 20 people being placed into permanent jobs.(3) he was given the job on a permanent basis(4) The berthing piers would remain as a permanent feature of the development of tourism in St Lucia.(5) Part of my job will be to help them find a permanent office, and they have a pretty tight budget.(6) Many people work through agencies and then apply for permanent jobs.(7) Was his permanent rage going to be banked by a great outpouring of slavering goodwill?(8) permanent position(9) It remains a permanent monument to the academic aspect of elasticity.(10) This scholarship is being established in her name as a permanent reminder of her work.(11) We shall need permanent vigilance and constant efforts to spread democratic involvement.(12) With no money, job, or permanent address, the future looked bleak for Lisa and baby Nicole.(13) permanent loan(14) It would not be a permanent position, and I would expect you to continue searching.(15) permanent staff(16) We decided to buy it as a holiday home but continue to look for a permanent base in the city.
(1) permanent resident :: مستقل مکین
(2) permanent residence :: مستقل رہائش
(3) permanent address :: مستقل پتہ
(4) permanent press :: مستقل پریس
(5) permanent marker :: مستقل مارکر
(6) permanent magnet :: مستقل مقناطیس
(7) permanent residency :: مستقل رہائش
(8) permanent staff :: مستقل ملازمین
(9) permanent wave :: مستقل لہر
(10) permanent teeth :: مستقل دانت
1. lasting ::
2. enduring ::
3. indefinite ::
4. continuing ::
5. perpetual ::
6. everlasting ::
7. eternal ::
8. abiding ::
باقی رہنے والا
9. constant ::
10. irreparable ::
11. irreversible ::
12. lifelong ::
13. indissoluble ::
14. indelible ::
15. standing ::
16. perennial ::
17. unending ::
ختم نہ ہونے والا
18. endless ::
19. never-ending ::
کبھی نہ ختم ہونے والا
20. immutable ::
21. undying ::
22. imperishable ::
23. indestructible ::
24. ineradicable ::
25. ineliminable ::
26. sempiternal ::
27. perdurable ::
28. permanent wave ::
29. perm ::
1. impermanent ::
2. mortal ::
3. temporary ::
4. transient ::
permanent, permanently, permanents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There won't be any room until they get rid
of the PERMANENT Leslie Winkle exhibit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Until I find a PERMANENT place,
I will stay with friends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
This lot won't be here long.
Don't need no PERMANENT place.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
But since you've become
a PERMANENT member...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
Safety is never
a PERMANENT state of affairs.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Urdu Dictionary: permanent
Meaning and definitions of permanent, translation in Urdu language for permanent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of permanent in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "permanent"
What permanent means in Urdu, permanent meaning in Urdu, permanent definition, examples and pronunciation of permanent in Urdu language.