بچانا, جان بچانا
کو بچانے کے
- کو بچانے کےبچا لیابچاتا ہے
Verb(1) save from ruin, destruction, or harm(2) to keep up and reserve for personal or special use(3) bring into safety(4) spend less; buy at a reduced price(5) accumulate money for future use(6) make unnecessary an expenditure or effort(7) save from sins(8) refrain from harming(9) spend sparingly, avoid the waste of(10) retain rights to(11) record data on a computer
(1) you can save up for retirement in a number of ways(2) save your strength till later(3) It'd be cool to be able to save up for something nice, like a nice ride - something I could be proud of.(4) save $20 on a new camcorder(5) the statement was made to save the government some embarrassment(6) I get my food delivered from supermarkets to save time.(7) The war story arc takes a slight breather as they work to save the dying man.(8) A spokesperson said that the policy would have little adverse financial effect, as it would save money otherwise spent on recruiting new staff.(9) It will not save my daughters life but it will save her soul.(10) You'll save money and avoid those spontaneous purchases at the mall.(11) My daughter has started her first part-time job, working in a grocery store, so she can save enough money to buy a car.(12) to save sb from death(13) they were all there save Paul(14) Many women believe that it is their duty to accept, tolerate and excuse conditions and experiences that place them in danger so they can save a relationship.(15) To save a dying person is his life's work, his obsession.(16) to save up your pocket money
(1) to save :: کو بچانے کے لئے
(2) save money :: پیسے بچاؤ
(3) save as :: ایسے محفوظ کریں
(4) save up :: محفوظ رکھو
(5) save time :: وقت کو بچانے کے
(6) save the day :: دن کو بچانے کے
(7) to save time :: وقت بچانے کے لئے
(8) save face :: چہرے کو بچانے کے
(9) save life :: زندگی بچانے کے
(10) save for :: کے لئے محفوظ کریں
1. except ::
2. rescue ::
3. preserve ::
4. put aside ::
ایک طرف ڈال دیا
5. prevent ::
کو روکنے کے
6. keep open ::
8. write ::
9. carry through ::
کے ذریعے لے جانے
10. relieve ::
11. redeem ::
12. save up ::
13. spare ::
1. adventure ::
2. compromise ::
3. endanger ::
خطرے میں ڈال
4. hazard ::
5. imperil ::
خطرے میں ڈالنا
6. jeopardize ::
خطرے میں ڈال
7. peril ::
8. risk ::
9. venture ::
save, saved, saves
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, no, you SAVE your apologies
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
I'm afraid all the knights in King's Landing
would not be able to SAVE you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
And I couldn't SAVE him in return.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
Not to kill people. Or to SAVE lives.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
But I could not SAVE my son.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
English to Urdu Dictionary: save
Meaning and definitions of save, translation in Urdu language for save with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of save in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "save"
What save means in Urdu, save meaning in Urdu, save definition, examples and pronunciation of save in Urdu language.