Noun(1) an undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation(2) a person who is older than you are
Adjective(1) older; higher in rank; longer in length of tenure or service(2) used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college(3) advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables
(1) He will take part in the senior men's decathlon against Scotland, Ireland and Wales.(2) Over the next 50 years the senior boys and girls moved to other schools, and in 1946 the school was divided into a junior school and an infant school.(3) The work will involve building two new campuses for primary and special needs education, a new senior school, and converting an existing building.(4) Thus, year-upon-year, thence to junior, thence to senior school, I made my pedestrian way with slowly accumulating virtue.(5) It didn't matter that Carrie was the popular senior girl at my school, she still was a close friend of mine even though I'd thought we'd grown apart.(6) Most people had no idea that anything significant had changed in the senior ranks of the Conservative party, or that any new message had been sent out.(7) The three men have played hundreds of games alongside each other in the red of United, but this is the first time they find themselves in competitive senior opposition.(8) I think it needs to flow into the competencies and the portfolio of experience that people need to have to demonstrate in order to be considered for more senior ranks.(9) By his senior year at Zanesville High School, he led the state of Ohio in junior league competition with an average of 210.(10) Merritt had one of his best games for the club and Pearce also put in an impressive display on his full senior debut.(11) Walter never knew his grandfather, John Jones senior , who was a seaman and died at sea when son John and his two sisters were small.(12) Do the junior ranks feel that you deal fairly with their request for funding and representation when it is a senior rank whom they are making the complaint against?(13) Sutton's senior schools are performing well above the national average, new Government figures reveal.(14) senior girls(15) The senior school is large enough to offer an extensive curriculum and state-of-the-art facilities but small enough to recognise the individual.(16) And I have never seen such distrust of a public official in the senior ranks.
(1) senior citizen :: ضعیف العمر شہری
(2) senior year :: سینئر سال
(3) senior manager :: اونچے درجے کا مینیجر
(4) senior citizens :: بزرگ شہری
(5) senior management :: سینئر مینجمنٹ
(6) senior executive :: سینئر ایگزیکٹو
(7) senior engineer :: سینئر انجینئر
(8) senior officer :: سینئر افسر
(9) senior high school :: سینئر ہائی اسکول
(10) senior middle school :: سینئر مڈل اسکول
1. older ::
بڑی عمر کے
2. superior ::
4. senior student ::
سینئر طالب علم
5. elder ::
1. junior ::
senior, seniority, seniors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You know, you don't put
your second most SENIOR man
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
tell her about your SENIOR prom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
Senior theoretical particle physicist
at CaITech, focusing on M Theory.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
It's not a home.
It's a SENIOR center.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
talking just with SENIOR nurses
and reading books.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Urdu Dictionary: senior
Meaning and definitions of senior, translation in Urdu language for senior with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of senior in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "senior"
What senior means in Urdu, senior meaning in Urdu, senior definition, examples and pronunciation of senior in Urdu language.