فیصله سنانافیصله, جمله
- جملہکی سزا سنائیسزائیںسزا
Noun(1) a string of words satisfying the grammatical rules of a language(2) (criminal law(3) the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
Verb(1) pronounce a sentence on (somebody
(1) To say that a given sentence is logically possible is to say that there is a model that satisfies it.(2) Some Australian states impose a mandatory minimum sentence for wilful murder.(3) Second, the judge must have already decided to sentence the offender to a prison term of less than two years duration.(4) Some US states, such as Hawaii, have far more lenient laws than Texas in such cases and would allow treatment rather than a prison sentence or death penalty.(5) He was ordered to complete a remaining eight month sentence for that offence before starting the latest jail term.(6) her husband is serving a three-year sentence for fraud(7) And in cases of that sort, everyone has always agreed that such words can end a sentence .(8) But the Supreme Court sympathetically commuted the death sentence to life imprisonment.(9) severe sentence(10) this bill will only sentence people to look for charity(11) he received a three-month sentence(12) The key word in the last sentence is in quotation marks because, as Tolstoy made clear in War and Peace, there are as many truths about a given battle, after it, as there were participants in it.(13) Then he has the nerve to put a exclamation mark after the sentence !(14) This distinction allows us to define a logical truth as a sentence that is true no matter what referring expressions occur in it.(15) You have to sentence on the basis of the indictment.(16) deterrent sentence
(1) death sentence :: سزائے موت
(2) topic sentence :: موضوع قید کی سزا
(3) life sentence :: عمر قید
(4) sentence structure :: جملے کی ساخت
(5) affirmative sentence :: مثبت سزا
(6) prison sentence :: قید کی سزا
(7) conditional sentence :: مشروط سزا
(8) complex sentence :: پیچیدہ سزا
(9) simple sentence :: سادہ قید کی سزا
(10) sentence stress :: سزا کشیدگی
1. judgment ::
2. prison term ::
3. time ::
4. conviction ::
5. pass judgment on ::
پر فیصلہ منظور
6. doom ::
sentence, sentenced, sentences, sentencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Penny ended a SENTENCE
with a preposition.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
That's a semantically null SENTENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
I don't know a nice way
to finish this SENTENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
I, Brienne of Tarth, SENTENCE you to die.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
and SENTENCE him to death.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
English to Urdu Dictionary: sentence
Meaning and definitions of sentence, translation in Urdu language for sentence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sentence in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sentence"
What sentence means in Urdu, sentence meaning in Urdu, sentence definition, examples and pronunciation of sentence in Urdu language.