اعداد و شمار
Noun(1) a datum that can be represented numerically(2) a branch of applied mathematics concerned with the collection and interpretation of quantitative data and the use of probability theory to estimate population parameters
(1) Network providers collect statistics and send alarms when there is a drop in service.(2) After the Second World War, van Dantzig changed topics and worked on probability and statistics .(3) Brignell's book is a handy demolition of the science and statistics behind this epidemic of epidemiology.(4) Eurostat is the organisation responsible for collecting and selling statistics and data about the EU.(5) It is difficult to know how much, because the Government simply does not collect statistics on it.(6) No centralized statistics are collected on the use of these powers.(7) Each year the Home Office collects and publishes statistics on the numbers and species of animals used.(8) Bortkiewicz was critical of the approach of Karl Pearson to statistics .(9) FrÔö£┬«chet also made important contributions to statistics , probability and calculus.(10) Data can be stored and interpreted using wavelets, probability and statistics .(11) He applied mathematical statistics to economics, using nonparametric methods.(12) This paper is perhaps the first application of probability to social statistics .(13) Aitken's mathematical work was in statistics , numerical analysis, and algebra.(14) Wald was working on statistics and probability and he persuaded Lukacs to take an interest in this topic too.(15) she has a degree in statistics(16) He, as Poisson and Condorcet did, applied probability to legal statistics .
(1) statistic :: اعدادوشمار
(2) vital statistics :: اہم اعداد و شمار
(3) descriptive statistics :: وضاحتی اعداد و شمار
(4) inferential statistics :: inferential کے اعداد و شمار
(5) according to statistics :: اعداد و شمار کے مطابق
(6) business statistics :: کاروبار کے اعداد و شمار
(7) applied statistics :: اطلاقی شماریات
1. data ::
کے اعداد و شمار
2. facts and figures ::
حقائق اور اعداد و شمار
4. information ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...STATISTICS suggest that you will
succumb to tragic and gruesome ends...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
English to Urdu Dictionary: statistics
Meaning and definitions of statistics, translation in Urdu language for statistics with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of statistics in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "statistics"
What statistics means in Urdu, statistics meaning in Urdu, statistics definition, examples and pronunciation of statistics in Urdu language.