شکر بجا لنا
- شکریہشکریہ ادا کیاشکر گزارشکریہ ادااکرتشتھ
Verb(1) express gratitude or show appreciation to
(1) you have only yourself to thank for the plight you are in(2) We've been overwhelmed with the support given to us and we can't thank people enough.(3) It is so nice for us to think that what we did has not been forgotten and we can't thank people enough.(4) So we get a way to accept inevitable death, some good social rules and someone to thank or blame for it all.(5) The committee would like to thank many people who helped to make the day such a success.(6) They wish to thank the many people who helped to make the day the great success it was.(7) I was really impressed with the turnout and would like to thank people for their support.(8) He went on to thank the people of Shipley for putting their trust in him and said news of the win had not yet sunk in.(9) Through your newspaper I would like to thank the person who found the letters and posted them.(10) We thanked the people who called the fire brigade and the crews, who were here quickly.(11) By thanking people you are building good will and empathy with their support.(12) He thanked the many people who sent him so many cards when he was sick last year.(13) Mr Dolan thanked the people of Bingley and surrounding areas for their support.(14) A pensioner injured after she was knocked off her bike has thanked the people who came to her aid.(15) This man got up and read a little piece thanking the people of Ireland for their generosity.(16) Editors always seem to be thanking people and now I know without doubt that they mean it.
(1) thank goodness :: شکر خدا کا
(2) thank god :: خدا کا شکر ہے
(3) thank for :: اس کے لئے شکریہ
(4) thank-you :: شکریہ
(5) say thank you :: کہنا آپ کا شکریہ
2. express one's thanks to ::
کرنے کے لئے ایک کے شکریہ کا اظہار
4. say thank you to ::
کرنے کے لئے آپ کا شکریہ کا کہنا ہے کہ
6. credit ::
7. recognize ::
8. bless ::
thank, thanked, thankful, thanking, thankless, thanks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Best of luck.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
And we all THANK you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
So I said, "No, THANK you," to belief.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Urdu Dictionary: thank
Meaning and definitions of thank, translation in Urdu language for thank with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thank in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "thank"
What thank means in Urdu, thank meaning in Urdu, thank definition, examples and pronunciation of thank in Urdu language.