- ٹائلtiled کےٹائلیںٹائلیں لگانے کا
Noun(1) a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum(2) a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing(3) game equipment consisting of a flat thin piece marked with characters and used in board games like Mah-Jong, Scrabble, etc.
Verb(1) cover with tiles
(1) Local limestone and red clay roof tile recall the older buildings but express modern construction methods.(2) Also, you can organize the conversation windows in cascade, tile or distribute them freely.(3) But we can begin first with a volume of fixed curvature, select a fundamental tile , and apply the rules for gluing the edges.(4) Put together the badges I've worn at tradeshows, and you'd have enough to tile a wall.(5) This can be done with modifications of Penrose's tile , as with the simple example shown in Figure 8.(6) An algorithm for deciding whether or not an arbitrary tile tessellates the plane could then be constructed as follows.(7) DuVal had begun to manufacture clay roofing tile and, by 1811, salt-glazed stone-ware.(8) After that it was plain sailing to tile half the room.(9) Now I can tile a floor, something I couldn't do before.(10) To qualify, they had to work in a phrase the way a blank tile works in Scrabble: you can use it anywhere, but it has no value.(11) These rooms are extensively tiled and have windows to both the front and side.(12) Clay and concrete roofing tiles are generally available in two shapes: profile and flat.(13) View all your open windows by tiling them.(14) Most of the homes of poor rural people are made of local materials, with floors of packed earth, walls of adobe or wattle and daub, and roofs of clay tiles or thatch.(15) There is no boneyard in this game; any leftover tiles are put aside and left face down.(16) The floor was tiled with marble paving and a large, square rug lay over it, almost covering the shiny slabs.
(1) ceramic tile :: سیرامک ٹائل
(2) floor tile :: فرش ٹائل
(3) roof tile :: چھت کا ٹائل
(4) tile floor :: ٹائل فرش
(5) quarry tile :: کان ٹائل
(6) glazed tile :: glazed ٹائل
(7) tile roof :: ٹائل کی چھت
(8) porcelain tile :: چینی مٹی کے برتن ٹائل
(9) ceramic floor tile :: چینی مٹی کے فرش ٹائل
(10) encaustic tile :: مٹچنیا ٹائل
1. roofing tile ::
چھت سازی کا ٹائل
tile, tiled, tiles, tiling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Bathroom, cool TILE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Urdu Dictionary: tile
Meaning and definitions of tile, translation in Urdu language for tile with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tile in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tile"
What tile means in Urdu, tile meaning in Urdu, tile definition, examples and pronunciation of tile in Urdu language.