Noun(1) a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms(2) a figure that branches from a single root(3) English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917
Verb(1) force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape(2) plant with trees(3) chase an animal up a tree(4) stretch (a shoe
(1) Some species look like a typical tree , with a single trunk growing from earthbound roots.(2) He wrapped his wings around himself and then leaned back against the trunk of the tree , watching the ground beneath him.(3) As a small child, she once hid for four hours in the branches of a garden tree watching her mother's frantic efforts to find her as the evening turned to dusk.(4) At the same time, branch-cutting was encouraged to get the tree to grow a single, main trunk.(5) Conversation is done using a hyperlink tree , and navigation through the topics is relatively easy.(6) There is one painting of a dead cedar tree , with a blackish, twisted upside-down tornado on a warm desert hillside.(7) A tree is an organizational structure that has some useful properties for that purpose.(8) Thick vertical lines along the species tree indicate taxa whose P elements are not monophyletic.(9) The phylogenetic tree shows the genealogical relationships among nine eukaryotes.(10) A branch from the tallest tree , the one at the top tier of the backyard, swung out almost over us.(11) It differs from glottochronology in the methods used to construct the tree and compute the dates.(12) Then we write the contents of welcome, which contains a DOM tree , to the HTTP response object.(13) Each level in the tree is represented in a buffer, and you can manipulate Customize buffers as usual.(14) However, this code will change the structure of the document tree .(15) His applications included computing the maximum height a tree can grow.(16) A computer can only wander blindly along the branches of the search tree , until it stumbles across a sequence of moves that may prove beneficial.
(1) family tree :: شجرہ نسب
(2) the tree :: درخت
(3) tree house :: درخت کے گھر
(4) a tree :: ایک درخت
(5) tree trunk :: درخت کا تنا
(6) tree branch :: درخت کی شاخ
(7) fig tree :: انجیر کا درخت
(8) climb a tree :: درخت پر چڑہو
(9) tree bark :: درخت کی چھال
(10) plum tree :: بیر کے درخت
1. tree diagram ::
2. corner ::
tree, treed, treeing, treeless, treelike, trees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, Sheldon. Are you and Leonard
putting up a Christmas TREE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
Seven gods, drowned gods,
TREE gods, it's all the same.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Hey, hey. ljust found a farm where they
let you chop down your own TREE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
and I took her
beneath the TREE where he was swaying.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Amy and Sheldon sitting in a TREE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Urdu Dictionary: tree
Meaning and definitions of tree, translation in Urdu language for tree with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tree in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "tree"
What tree means in Urdu, tree meaning
in Urdu, tree definition, examples and pronunciation
of tree in Urdu language.