- کے تحتنابالغ
Adjective(1) located below or beneath something else(2) lower in rank, power, or authority
Adverb(1) down to defeat, death, or ruin(2) through a range downward(3) into unconsciousness(4) in or into a state of subordination or subjugation(5) below some quantity or limit(6) below the horizon(7) down below(8) further down
(1) a river runs under this street(2) They were restrained before being taken under arrest to St Aldate's Police station.(3) He skulked into the room under the pretence of finding himself a drink.(4) He is sure to maintain his heavy role within the offense under new coach Sidney Lowe.(5) It will simply conceal whatever gaps in communication there are under another layer of imprecise language.(6) she travelled under a false name(7) But the boat was sinking fast and when the stern went under , a rush of air pushed four people out of the cabin.(8) we gathered the apples that had fallen under the tree(9) file it under ├ö├ç├┐lost├ö├ç├û(10) If the item is not listed, would it fall under one of the classifications if it were?(11) A great fun night was had by all under the leadership of Quiz master Mr. Peter Guy.(12) In mist or under a covering of snow, however, navigational skills will be tested.(13) Compare and contrast, as Whitlam himself might put it, the same period under Howard.(14) He has posted heavily to the same political newsgroups under his own name.(15) Over the years the green fell into disuse and became gradually hidden under thick layers of leaves.(16) Why waste all that room under the kitchen sink by simply filling it with garbage?
(1) under- :: انڈر
(2) under construction :: زیر تعمیر
(3) go under :: نیچے جانا
(4) under pressure :: دباؤ میں
(5) under control :: قابو میں
(6) under the weather :: موسم کے تحت
(7) under oath :: حلف کے تحت
(8) under consideration :: زیر غور
(9) under way :: جس طرح کے تحت
(10) fall under :: کے تحت گر
(11) under review :: زیر جائزہ
1. nether ::
2. down ::
3. below ::
4. beneath ::
5. less than ::
6. subordinate to ::
7. flooded by ::
کی طرف سے سیلاب زدہ
9. subject to ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Apologies, my lady.
You're UNDER my protection now.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I took our love and threw it
UNDER his bus-sized mother.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Yeah, sure. Just yesterday, she asked,
"Why is Howard hiding UNDER the table?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Better over than UNDER.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Honestly, we've been operating
UNDER the assumption that he has no deal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
English to Urdu Dictionary: under
Meaning and definitions of under, translation in Urdu language for under with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of under in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "under"
What under means in Urdu, under meaning in Urdu, under definition, examples and pronunciation of under in Urdu language.