- قولزیادہ دیکھےناظریندیکھنےنطریات
Noun(1) a way of regarding situations or topics etc.(2) the visual percept of a region(3) the act of looking or seeing or observing(4) the range of the eye(5) a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty(6) a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof(7) purpose; the phrase `with a view to' means `with the intention of' or `for the purpose of'(8) graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept(9) the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated(10) outward appearance
Verb(1) deem to be(2) look at carefully; study mentally(3) see or watch
(1) Just before touchdown he became aware of a pylon coming into view from behind a tree.(2) I'm trying to understand it from your point of view(3) So you suddenly had a few million farmers beginning to view themselves as consumers.(4) No sooner was Doherty back in the team than the mercurial ability of Graham Geraghty hoved into view .(5) From this perspective, the game is simply beautiful and it allows the player to view everything they need to.(6) I take the view that ...(7) few view the war as a success(8) The other woman sighed; Vicky's view of her was obstructed by a circle of three guards that surrounded her.(9) we take a positive view of the situation(10) a room with a sea view(11) a fine view of the castle(12) As it came into view , I noticed all the homes, restaurants and hotels that had been lost.(13) an aerial view of the military earthworks(14) the movie offers a dark view of life(15) I proceed today to reach a decision on the basis that no view of the scene by the jury could take place.(16) When we think about the Middle Ages, it is easy to view Europe in light of what it became rather than what it was.
(1) point of view :: نقطہ نظر
(2) in view of :: کے پیش نظر
(3) in my view :: میری نظر میں
(4) from my point of view :: میرے نقطہ نظر سے
(5) side view :: کیسی چیز کے کنارے کا نظارہ
(6) to view :: دیکھنا
(7) top view :: اوپر دیکھیں
(8) front view :: سامنے کا حصہ
(9) a view :: ایک نقطہ نظر
(10) full view :: مکمل نقطہ نظر
1. outlook ::
2. opinion ::
3. sight ::
4. scene ::
5. position ::
6. horizon ::
7. eyeshot ::
8. prospect ::
9. look at ::
10. consider ::
11. regard ::
12. catch ::
view, viewed, viewer, viewers, viewing, viewings, views
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Ah, fine. She doesn't need her own
point of VIEW. Now, chop chop.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
Oh, my God. That would change the way
we VIEW the entire physical universe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
If we look at it from a deeper
VIEW in more dimensions,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
God bless you,
Google Street View registered trademark.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
And here is a microscopic VIEW
of the cells.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
English to Urdu Dictionary: view
Meaning and definitions of view, translation in Urdu language for view with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of view in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "view"
What view means in Urdu, view meaning in Urdu, view definition, examples and pronunciation of view in Urdu language.