Noun(1) a victory (as in a race or other competition(2) something won (especially money
Verb(1) be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious(2) win something through one's efforts(3) obtain advantages, such as points, etc.(4) attain success or reach a desired goal(5) acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
(1) She also experienced reps regularly taking young doctors out for boozy meals in an effort to win their favour.(2) He played in one more Test to try to help them get a result and a series win .(3) After a couple of bad recent league results, a win was needed to move away from the bottom end of the table.(4) a determination to win through against all the odds(5) York Groves could climb off the foot of Pennine League division four if they win their clash at Littleborough.(6) However it did take place on Tuesday night and resulted in a win for the Poyntzpass team.(7) There have been reports of Welsh students even going as far as entering wet t-shirt contests to win prize money so they can pay their rent.(8) Neither of those lofty attributes encompassed the desperate desire to win the support of tabloid newspapers.(9) they badly need a win(10) Part of this involves a trivia contest that allows kids to win McDonald's prizes.(11) The entrant which gets the highest number of text votes will walk away with the trophy, while one of the voters will be picked at random to win a prize.(12) The women participated well, with strong play by all positions and as a result the win was Waterloo's.(13) As a result of her win on Sunday she will also be competing in the National Athletic finals at Tullamore in July.(14) The counties met in a challenge a fortnight ago, and it resulted in a convincing win for the Ulster side.(15) When she had turned fifteen, she had given up trying to win her father's love and attention.(16) the goal secured the win for them
(1) win over :: جیتنا
(2) win a prize :: ایک انعام حاصل
(3) win back :: واپس جیت لینا
(4) win money :: رقم جیت
(5) win out :: باہر جیتنے
(6) win or lose :: جیت یا ہار
(7) play to win :: جیتنے کے لئے کھیلنے کے
(8) try to win :: جیتنے کی کوشش
(9) win up :: اپ جیتنے
(10) win the prize :: انعام جیتنے
1. victory ::
3. take ::
4. be the winner ::
5. secure ::
6. captivate ::
7. advance ::
آگے بڑھانے کے
8. acquire ::
9. come through ::
کے ذریعے آئے
1. lose ::
irwin, win, wins, winy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to help us WIN the war for Westeros.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
We can't WIN a war
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Did we WIN?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Daenerys will WIN this war.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
Yes. In fact,
I am the youngest person ever to WIN it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
English to Urdu Dictionary: win
Meaning and definitions of win, translation in Urdu language for win with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of win in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "win"
What win means in Urdu, win meaning in Urdu, win definition, examples and pronunciation of win in Urdu language.