- عدم موجودگیغیر حاضری
Noun(1) the state of being absent(2) failure to be present(3) the time interval during which something or somebody is away(4) the occurrence of an abrupt, transient loss or impairment of consciousness (which is not subsequently remembered
(1) The jury was sent home until Monday after being told legal submissions will be made in their absence today.(2) Downsizing produced an increased risk of sickness absence , in line with earlier findings.(3) Whether this was discussed or not in his absence , was unclear till late in the evening.(4) she found his total absence of facial expression disconcerting(5) Almost half were with their parents, who made some excuses for their absence .(6) the letter had arrived during his absence(7) Some of them had not been seen for months, if not years, and one in ten staff was unavailable because of absence .(8) Yet in a play that explores spiritual emptiness, the sense of absence is strangely appropriate.(9) In my father's absence he likes to visit my mother, most of the time for no reason.(10) she noted the absence of any reference to the case(11) He later admitted in a press conference yesterday that his absence was intentional.(12) That night she climbed into bed just as conscious of Will's absence now as she had been the night after he died.(13) I supervised the rehearsal in the absence of the director(14) He explains his absence from school by saying he is on a part-time timetable.(15) Why is it that we can only appreciate what we have when we experience its absence ?(16) He has undoubtedly made up for that absence and has drawn warm praise from his manager and admiration from the fans.
(1) leave of absence :: غیر موجودگی کے چھوڑ
(2) in the absence of :: کی غیر موجودگی میں
(3) in the absence :: غیر موجودگی میں
(4) absence of :: کی غیر موجودگی
(5) in absence :: غیر موجودگی میں
(6) presence or absence :: موجودگی یا غیر موجودگی
(7) absence from work :: کام سے غیر موجودگی
1. nonattendance ::
2. lack ::
3. absence seizure ::
غیر موجودگی جبتی
1. presence ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She’s died of grief, of ABSENCE,
of all the trouble I was in
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
I've always guarded the King himself,
my lord. Ever since your ABSENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
In Stark's ABSENCE,
Rouse Bolton holds Harrenhal,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
the consequences of her ABSENCE
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
In the ABSENCE of Fonollosa, alias Berlin,
who do think could've taken charge?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Urdu Dictionary: absence
Meaning and definitions of absence, translation in Urdu language for absence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of absence in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "absence"
What absence means in Urdu, absence meaning in Urdu, absence definition, examples and pronunciation of absence in Urdu language.