- حادثاتیاتفاقی طور پرaccidentals
Noun(1) a musical notation that makes a note sharp or flat or natural although that is not part of the key signature
Adjective(1) happening by chance or unexpectedly or unintentionally(2) not of prime or central importance
(1) Having heard the evidence, there was a most regrettable set of circumstances but I believe this was an accidental death.(2) The father of a window cleaner critically injured after falling from his ladder said he will take ├ö├ç├┐legal advice├ö├ç├û after an inquest ruled his son's death was accidental .(3) The immediate act of the mover gives the concept of motion as an accidental property.(4) If we could learn to see mind as an essential rather than accidental aspect of the universe, a whole new sense of the cosmos and of ourselves would follow.(5) Its accidental properties, by contrast, are those that it just happens to have but might well have lacked.(6) This minimizes the chance of accidental data loss and the possibility of altering archived records.(7) The inner essences of things were identified in their definitions, and distinguished in that way from accidental properties they exhibited under various circumstances.(8) It was the usual accidental pregnancy, and we had the usual high school romance.(9) Coroner Dewi Pritchard-Jones recorded a verdict of accidental death at an inquest at Llangefni on Tuesday, after hearing how desperate but vain attempts had been made to revive her after the fall.(10) But this ersatz quality is not some accidental by-product or unintentional residue of Smyth's working methods.(11) Incidental and accidental speech tones and pacing aren't a consideration in this sort of exercise. Clarity is all.(12) It is customary, both in everyday speech and in philosophical discussion, to distinguish between the essential and the accidental properties of objects.(13) Mr Whittaker added: ├ö├ç├┐My conclusion is that she died an accidental death that was due in all probability to inadvertent overlaying.├ö├ç├û(14) Thus in Aristotle's view, there are accidental phenomena in nature, and they are not subject to scientific knowledge.(15) Such accidental properties were, like material causes, of secondary status in the Aristotelian view.(16) Ibn Sina's denial of the passage view of motion results from his understanding of motion as an accidental property of physical bodies.
(1) accidental death :: حادثاتی موت
(2) accidental injury :: حادثاتی چوٹ
(3) accidental discharge :: حادثاتی ڈسچارج
1. fortuitous ::
2. incidental ::
3. inadvertent ::
نادانستہ طور پر
1. calculated ::
2. deliberate ::
جان بوجھ کر
3. intended ::
4. intentional ::
جان بوجھ کر
5. premeditated ::
6. premeditative ::
7. set ::
accidental, accidentally, accidentals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And it's been weeks since I took
that ACCIDENTAL sip of Red Bull.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
Every year, 15,000 fires are caused
by ACCIDENTAL dryer-lint ignition.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
...or ACCIDENTAL ingestion
of chrysanthemum blossoms.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
English to Urdu Dictionary: accidental
Meaning and definitions of accidental, translation in Urdu language for accidental with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accidental in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "accidental"
What accidental means in Urdu, accidental meaning in Urdu, accidental definition, examples and pronunciation of accidental in Urdu language.