- غصےغصہ دلایاangering کیقسم
Noun(1) a strong emotion; a feeling that is oriented toward some real or supposed grievance(2) the state of being angry(3) belligerence aroused by a real or supposed wrong (personified as one of the deadly sins
Verb(1) make angry(2) become angry
(1) Both Italy and Spain reacted with anger at their exclusion from the Berlin summit.(2) Moss Street residents reacted with anger to news that their homes were expendable.(3) I had a rush of anger and frustration at not being able to vent my feelings in an acceptable manner.(4) there's anger at the attack(5) I share the rising public anger at a government that sneers at integrity and trust.(6) I think that she has got a lot of anger inside and her behaviour wasn't very good.(7) His statement had caused outrage and anger in both the Hindu and Sikh communities.(8) Any leader needs a strong and loyal party, not one riven with anger at how the leader came by his crown.(9) Music has the power to seize the soul, to match anger with anger , grief with grief.(10) The level of anger at the plans within Scottish Opera was last night made clear by a senior source.(11) He prompted anger by appearing to suggest some of the audience had been drinking.(12) the colonel's anger at his daughter's disobedience(13) But it is no small thing to see anger and resentment each and every time you try to open up.(14) Before the meeting a number of campaigners staged a protest to show their anger .(15) Official politics is in flux and there is a widespread mood of resentment and anger .(16) voices were raised in anger
(1) to anger :: غصہ کرنا
(2) in anger :: غصے میں
(3) with anger :: غصہ سے
(4) express anger :: ایکسپریس غصہ
(5) wreak one's anger :: کسی کے غصے برپا
(6) burst of anger :: غصے کا پھٹ
(7) fit of anger :: غصے کی فٹ
1. rage ::
غیظ و غضب
2. wrath ::
4. ire ::
5. infuriate ::
6. see red ::
1. delight ::
2. gratify ::
3. please ::
anger, angered, angering, angers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your ANGER is not with me,
but with mathematics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
I understand your ANGER
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Let the ANGER go, buddy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
Sometimes ANGER makes people
do unfortunate things.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
English to Urdu Dictionary: anger
Meaning and definitions of anger, translation in Urdu language for anger with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of anger in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "anger"
What anger means in Urdu, anger meaning in Urdu, anger definition, examples and pronunciation of anger in Urdu language.