- اتھارٹیحکام نے
Noun(1) the power or right to give orders or make decisions(2) (usually plural, administrative(3) an expert whose views are taken as definitive(4) freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities(5) an administrative unit of government(6) official permission or approval(7) an authoritative written work
(1) acting under the authority of the court(2) And this fact will, no doubt, be trumpeted as a success by those set in authority over us.(3) he had absolute authority over his subordinates(4) As I write, I cannot say with authority when the bulldozers will move onto the forty three acre site, but expect it to be sooner rather than later.(5) I want to speak to a person in authority(6) Bring them to meetings and begin to delegate responsibility and authority to act, while you observe and coach.(7) Peter loved jazz and also was quite an authority on that subject.(8) The early Dissenters and Separatists of the late 15th century were his specialist study, and he became an authority on this subject.(9) divine authority(10) No authority was cited in support of a tariff claim for travel of counsel, accommodation or food.(11) We are a civilian organisation and our officers have no executive powers, such as the authority to detain or arrest people.(12) Every soldier now has the authority to find and arrest any war criminal.(13) The Council said it was questionable whether it had the legal authority to expend funds to provide educational services in the town.(14) We can delegate the authority to train and bring up our children to someone else but never the responsibility.(15) the licence was granted on the court's authority(16) In this area Cullen writes with authority and knowledge.
(1) competent authority :: مجاز اتھارٹی
(2) local authority :: مقامی مقتدر
(3) delegation of authority :: اتھارٹی کے وفد
(4) authority figure :: اتھارٹی کے اعداد و شمار
(5) public authority :: پبلک اتھارٹی
(6) legal authority :: تمام حقوق
(7) certificate authority :: سرٹیفکیٹ اتھارٹی
(8) line authority :: سطر اتھارٹی
(9) licensing authority :: لائسنسنگ اتھارٹی
(10) central authority :: مرکزی اتھارٹی
1. power ::
2. authorization ::
4. expert ::
5. evidence ::
6. self-assurance ::
خود یقین دہانی
7. sanction ::
8. say-so ::
9. bureau ::
1. amateur ::
2. inexpert ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I gave you real power and AUTHORITY.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
You don't have the AUTHORITY
to save places in the line.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
As an AUTHORITY on myself, I must disagree.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
And l have it on good
AUTHORITY that they found
fingerprints at the scene.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
I don't have the AUTHORITY
to give them to you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Urdu Dictionary: authority
Meaning and definitions of authority, translation in Urdu language for authority with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of authority in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "authority"
What authority means in Urdu, authority meaning in Urdu, authority definition, examples and pronunciation of authority in Urdu language.