Learn Common GRE Words
T:: PAGE #1
3. Tactile (سپرش) :: As an adult the stilllonely Amlie struggles to connect with anyone and takes pleasure in such simple tactile things as skimming stones or thrusting her hand into a bag of dried lentils
4. Talisman (تاویز) :: Songstones were placed along the borders of the villages of the songweavers and their strange powers made them effective talismans for warding off danger
5. Talon (Talon کی) :: They dive from above to grab their prey out of the air with their strong talons
6. Tamp (لانے) :: Smooth the surface by tamping it with your putter or foot
7. Tangent (مماس) :: First the writer needs to get his facts straight before he goes off on a tangent like that
8. Tangible (ٹھوس) :: For faith is belief in the absence of tangible evidence or proof
9. Tardy (سست) :: The Jim Muldowney trained Aparelho was the warm 64 favourite for this event but after a tardy enough start was always playing catchup
10. Tare (سے Tare) :: Also the field should be watched for several days to prevent pigeons which are remarkably fond of tares from devouring much of the sown seed
12. Taunt (طنز) :: They began taunting the friends and threatening them before launching a physical attack
14. Tedium (tedium میں) :: Other than the enjoyment of staying with family it was an interesting experience of tedium or rather of low expectations
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.