- بازومسلحarmfularming کےباہوں
Noun(1) a human limb; technically the part of the superior limb between the shoulder and the elbow but commonly used to refer to the whole superior limb(2) any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm(3) any instrument or instrumentality used in fighting or hunting(4) the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person(5) a division of some larger or more complex organization(6) the part of a garment that is attached at the armhole and that provides a cloth covering for the arm
Verb(1) prepare oneself for a military confrontation(2) supply with arms
(1) Shoving one hand into his pocket, he rested his free palm against the arm of his chair and slowly stood up.(2) Just arm yourself with a reliable stopwatch, sit and enjoy a cup of coffee in one of those shops, and count the number of cups of coffee that are sold in an hour.(3) The completed machine could roam around and had a fully functional arm .(4) The superintendent called me into his office, perching intimately on the arm of my chair.(5) Maybe he'll use his explosive arm to throw out a runner and save a victory, as he did the second week.(6) A small scar extended over half of his wrist and other cuts and scrapes covered his upper arm and elbow.(7) If you do decide to buy one, go for a model that takes a measurement from your upper arm rather than your wrist or finger.(8) Roy scoffed and shook his head quietly as he signaled Steve to arm the weapons.(9) The shaft drive is hidden in the aluminium alloy swing arm .(10) he wasn't the best arm in the outfield, but his performance at the plate more than compensated(11) She had seated herself casually on the arm of a chair as if to promote her lack of intent to impinge.(12) a lake which was really an arm of the sea(13) A comparison with league average allows me to rate the outfielder's arm .(14) Cora shook her head and rested her chin on a hand as her elbow rested on the arm of the easy chair.(15) She winced, a large purple and tender bruise had enveloped her elbow and arm .(16) He might have the best arm in the organization and can hit for power and average.
(1) upper arm :: اوپری بازو
(2) right arm :: دایاں بازو
(3) arm wrestling :: Armwrestling ہے
(4) arm in arm :: ہاتھ میں ہاتھ
(5) rocker arm :: جھومتے بازو
(6) long arm :: لمبی بازو
(7) control arm :: کنٹرول بازو
(8) lower arm :: زیریں بازو
(9) lever arm :: لیور بازو
1. inlet ::
2. branch ::
3. reach ::
4. limb ::
5. weapon ::
6. sleeve ::
7. equip ::
لیس کرنے کی
arm, armed, armful, armfuls, arming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
With a beautiful girl on your ARM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
Are you ready to receive
your ARM ring and become a man?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
Oh, uh, she touched my ARM
for five Mississippis...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
How's your ARM?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
...ARM your photon torpedoes every night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Urdu Dictionary: arm
Meaning and definitions of arm, translation in Urdu language for arm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of arm in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "arm"
What arm means in Urdu, arm meaning
in Urdu, arm definition, examples and pronunciation
of arm in Urdu language.