Noun(1) freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities(2) a feeling of trust (in someone or something(3) a state of confident hopefulness that events will be favorable(4) a trustful relationship(5) a secret that is confided or entrusted to another
(1) But children need to be able to take acceptable risks in an environment that allows them to extend their abilities and confidence .(2) I would conclude with high confidence from the data that they provided, from all that we saw, that that happened.(3) A spokesman for the council said that the documents could not be released because many of the submissions were given in confidence and were not for public consumption.(4) Grant us a sense of confidence and certitude that challenges all doubt and disappointment.(5) His confidence and his ability to keep one step ahead of the questions are masterful.(6) But we'll be going there with plenty of confidence in the belief that we can get the result we want.(7) If you pick the pair that's right for you, not just for your style of skiing, but for your confidence and ability, you can vastly improve your time on the mountain.(8) consumer confidence in this product is low(9) he would walk up those steps with a confidence he didn't feel(10) he had every confidence that the tickets would sell(11) I don't know if it was for lack of interest or lack of confidence in the current system, but the youth voter turnout was only marginally higher.(12) It seems the man just needed to find the confidence to assert those qualities that make him one of Canada's most unique film-makers.(13) Internet banking provides that opportunity but it depends on customer confidence in the system's security.(14) It does seem, however, that the loss of certainty about what America stands for is part of a broader sense of despair and loss of confidence in belief and values.(15) He argued there was no absolute law of privacy in Britain and that the only possible basis for her case was breach of confidence .(16) On one hand, life was an ongoing virtual rollercoaster where anyone who had confidence in their beliefs and the will to make them into a reality could indeed do so.
(1) self-confidence :: خود اعتمادی
(2) lack of confidence :: اعتماد کی کمی
(3) confidence interval :: اعتماد وقفہ
(4) in confidence :: اعتماد میں
(5) have confidence :: اعتماد ہے
(6) with confidence :: مکمل یقین کے ساتھ
(7) confidence level :: اعتماد کی سطح
(8) lack confidence :: اعتماد کی کمی
(9) have confidence in :: میں اعتماد ہے
(10) gain confidence :: اعتماد حاصل
1. trust ::
2. self-assurance ::
خود یقین دہانی
3. secret ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I hope we might speak in CONFIDENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
who give CONFIDENCE, take care of you
and tell bad jokes.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
to get more CONFIDENCE
is like talking to a lion
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
Confidence is key in these situations.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Oh. Always in CONFIDENCE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Urdu Dictionary: confidence
Meaning and definitions of confidence, translation in Urdu language for confidence with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of confidence in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "confidence"
What confidence means in Urdu, confidence meaning in Urdu, confidence definition, examples and pronunciation of confidence in Urdu language.