Noun(1) the people or companies engaged in a particular kind of commercial enterprise(2) the organized action of making of goods and services for sale(3) persevering determination to perform a task
(1) Manufacturing industry has suffered greatly in the Bradford area in recent years.(2) I have never regarded public ownership as the best way to manage manufacturing industry .(3) the decision was welcomed by industry(4) It has to solve the problem of poverty and develop industry if the process is to advance.(5) Cotton manufacturing was the chief industry but there was also a brewery, a tannery and a brickworks.(6) It has been happening on a very large scale in manufacturing industry in Britain.(7) he has 40 years experience in that industry(8) Her sewing room, based in her farm in Fife, which she shares with her fiancÔö£┬«, is a hive of industry .(9) the festival is part of the Synge industry(10) The scheme can also help another struggling rural industry - coastal sea fishing.(11) the Shakespeare industry(12) her industry impressed everyone(13) He shouldn't be too hard to find when you consider how the male grooming industry is booming.(14) The prices have been hitting the chocolate industry hard all over the city.(15) the office was a hive of industry(16) the car industry
(1) travel industry :: سفر کی صنعت
(2) service industry :: خدمات کا شعبہ
(3) automotive industry :: گاڑیوں کی صنعت
(4) film industry :: فلمی صنعت
(5) construction industry :: تعمیراتی صنعت
(6) mining industry :: کان کنی کی صنعت
(7) food industry :: کھانے کی صنعت
(8) heavy industry :: بھاری صنعت
(9) chemical industry :: کیمیائی صنعت
(10) entertainment industry :: تفریحی صنعت
2. business ::
3. activity ::
5. manufacture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Also in the chemical INDUSTRY,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
I admire your INDUSTRY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
of nepotism that runs rampant
in the barbering INDUSTRY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
English to Urdu Dictionary: industry
Meaning and definitions of industry, translation in Urdu language for industry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of industry in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "industry"
What industry means in Urdu, industry meaning in Urdu, industry definition, examples and pronunciation of industry in Urdu language.