- شامل ہونےشمولیت اختیارشمولیتشامل ہو جاتا ہے
Noun(1) the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made(2) a set containing all and only the members of two or more given sets
Verb(1) become part of; become a member of a group or organization(2) cause to become joined or linked(3) come into the company of(4) make contact or come together(5) be or become joined or united or linked
(1) countries join together to abolish restrictions on trade(2) I would join what is known as the simplicity movement.(3) to join sb for a meal(4) His request to the supporters of his contention is to join him at least for a mile or a few yards to strengthen the nation.(5) So this is another one of those opportunities that we all have to join together.(6) They are competing in terms of business but will join together when it will help to bring about benefits for retail across the board.(7) If you have to break out of the bottom, most of the time the knot to the boom will go before the superglued join .(8) Not even the quietest in the group could help but join in the festivities.(9) join the paragraphs together(10) She was determined to keep him out and so had sealed the join between their two Planes of Existence.(11) Most members join clubs for fitness, but they stay for fun.(12) Let us join together to buy it by private purchase.(13) Three Blackburn schools are to join together to allow children from different backgrounds to make new friends.(14) China, despite their presently weak technology, will soon join the fray.(15) I am sure you will join me in wishing him every success(16) The capillary sprouts eventually join together to form a new network, with arterioles supplying them and venules draining them.
(1) to join :: شامل ہونے کے لئے
(2) join in :: میں شامل ہونے
(3) join up :: اپ میں شامل ہونے
(4) join the army :: فوج میں شامل
(5) join venture :: مشترکہ کاروباری منصوبہ
(6) join together :: ایک دوسرے کے ساتھ شامل ہونے کے
(7) join a club :: ایک کلب میں شامل ہو جاو
(8) join hands :: ھاتھ ملانا
(9) please join us :: ہمارے ساتھ شامل کریں
(10) join forces :: فورسز میں شامل
1. union ::
2. juncture ::
3. fasten ::
4. combine ::
5. team up with ::
کے ساتھ ٹیم
6. sign up with ::
کے ساتھ سائن اپ
7. meet ::
9. conjoin ::
10. fall in ::
11. bring together ::
ایک ساتھ لانے
1. demit ::
join, joined, joining, joins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Have you got
the balls to JOIN us?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Earlier today, I invited
Professor Stephen Hawking to JOIN me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
Fine, fine. I suppose he can JOIN us.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
off to JOIN the ancient order
of the Night's Watch,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
and I will gladly
JOIN forces with you,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
English to Urdu Dictionary: join
Meaning and definitions of join, translation in Urdu language for join with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of join in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "join"
What join means in Urdu, join meaning in Urdu, join definition, examples and pronunciation of join in Urdu language.