Noun(1) a funeral lament sung with loud wailing
Verb(1) express grief verbally
Adjective(1) having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions(2) intense or sharp(3) very good(4) painful as if caused by a sharp instrument(5) having a sharp cutting edge or point
(1) All artworks are on sale at very keen , competitive prices, so come along and enjoy the wonderful display.(2) I'm not that keen on the colour(3) But the treasure was in the blades - made of the finest bronze, honed to a keen edge.(4) You get the opportunity to enter a short description and you can see what other people are selling their copies for, giving you the opportunity to set a keen price if you want.(5) She was a very bright pupil of very keen intellect which stood her in good stead all through her long life.(6) The record was mostly recorded in a residential studio, as the band were keen to distance themselves from the distractions of everyday life.(7) Frost plays acoustic guitar and delivers her breathy vocals with a retro cool, a swinging '60s chanteuse with keen insights into modern life.(8) We ask as they get into harm's way that their minds will be keen , that they'll be sharp, that they'll be decisive.(9) ├ö├ç├┐Feminine reason├ö├ç├û was about common sense and a keen perception of the everyday.(10) Many of you reading this will know that I am a keen player of that fine old brass instrument, the French Horn.(11) The new leader will have to display strength of character, sturdiness of will, a keen intellect, a sense of humour and an ability to relate to the people of Scotland.(12) St. John has a particularly roman face and expression, a sharp nose and a keen ability to perceive the interior state of his subject, at all costs.(13) As well as being a keen rambler, Mrs Kirby, who lived on her own following the death of her husband, liked to stay fit and was also a keen gardener.(14) Although their wines require a little extra effort to find, they boast an obvious authenticity and have huge rarity appeal and keen prices.(15) Jamie, who has been a keen rally enthusiast since his early teens, is said to be making good progress despite the extensive injuries he sustained.(16) If they offer the car at a keen price, it should prove extremely popular with Irish buyers.
(1) keen on :: پر گہری
(2) be keen on :: توجہ دئیے ہوئے
(3) keen interest :: گہری دلچسپی
(4) very keen :: بہت شوقین
(5) keen eye :: گہری نظر
(6) be keen :: گہری ہو
(7) not very keen on :: پر بہت گہری نہیں
(8) keen competition :: گہری مقابلہ
(9) keen insight :: گہری بصیرت
(10) keen-witted :: گہری حاضر جواب
1. eager ::
2. enthusiastic ::
3. enthusiastic about ::
کسی چیز کے بارے میں پر جوش ہونا
4. sharp ::
5. acute ::
6. cold ::
7. intense ::
8. incisive ::
9. nifty ::
10. exquisite ::
11. cutting ::
12. lament ::
1. blunt ::
2. dull ::
3. obtuse ::
keen, keenan, keened, keener, keenest, keening, keenly, keenness, keens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Our fathers are both
rather KEEN on the prospect.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
...your mind has lost its KEEN edge.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
You have a KEEN insight
into the human heart,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
As a man with a KEEN
sense of style,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
You have a KEEN military mind, Pod.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
English to Urdu Dictionary: keen
Meaning and definitions of keen, translation in Urdu language for keen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of keen in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "keen"
What keen means in Urdu, keen meaning in Urdu, keen definition, examples and pronunciation of keen in Urdu language.