Adjective(1) (weapons(2) of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of an atom(3) of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of a cell(4) constituting or like a nucleus
(1) Asterisks denote a high level of expression in the inner nuclear layer at this time.(2) Our fears about a nuclear strike traditionally include the horrific death toll, the living envying the dead, etc.(3) There are radiation leaks from nuclear power plants or nuclear reprocessing facilities.(4) The Defense Department wanted a network that could withstand a nuclear attack on the U.S.(5) There's maybe someone in Cumbria running a small nuclear power plant in their garden shed.(6) None of them ever believed that they were at risk of getting into the middle of a nuclear conflagration.(7) The trouble was that Glenn Seaborg was still alive, though no longer really active in nuclear chemistry.(8) An attack on a nuclear power plant or other nuclear installation could result in a massive release of radioactive material.(9) Was Heisenberg on the brink of handing over nuclear energy secrets to the Third Reich?(10) As nuclear physicist Frank Close commented, it should have been the hottest source of radiation west of Chernobyl.(11) It really did seem as though the world could end in a blaze of nuclear fury at any moment.(12) Trainees were drilled on how to deal with the specific threats of chemical, biological and nuclear attacks.(13) Their strategy was for the first round to rely heavily on nuclear electricity and energy efficiency.(14) Meanwhile the US public was becoming alarmed about nuclear fallout and its consequences.(15) His second discovery, the nuclear model of the atom, became the basis for how we see the atom today.(16) Hulk Hogan makes about as good an actor as Burt Reynolds would a nuclear physicist.
(1) nuclear family :: انفرادی خاندان
(2) nuclear power :: ایٹمی طاقت
(3) nuclear weapon :: ایٹمی ہتھیار
(4) nuclear waste :: ایٹمی فضلہ
(5) nuclear energy :: جوہری توانائی
(6) nuclear weapons :: جوہری ہتھیار
(7) nuclear reactor :: جوہری تعامل گر
(8) nuclear envelope :: جوہری لفافے
(9) nuclear power plant :: ایٹمی بجلی گھر
(10) nuclear bomb :: جوہری بم
1. atomic ::
antinuclear, nonnuclear, nuclear, pronuclear
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...he built a small NUCLEAR reactor
in the shed...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
at the Hubei Institute
for Nuclear Physics
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
I'm worried about Sheldon someday
setting off a low-yield NUCLEAR device...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
is a NUCLEAR warhead.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
...and tried to build
a NUCLEAR reactor in the tool shed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Urdu Dictionary: nuclear
Meaning and definitions of nuclear, translation in Urdu language for nuclear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of nuclear in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "nuclear"
What nuclear means in Urdu, nuclear meaning
in Urdu, nuclear definition, examples and pronunciation
of nuclear in Urdu language.