Adjective(1) carrying developing offspring within the body or being about to produce new life(2) rich in significance or implication(3) filled with or attended with
(1) Back at the centre there is a call from a young pregnant woman requiring telephone advice.(2) There was a pregnant pause, and he continued, voice a little shaky.(3) What is left unsaid, is communicated through glances, silences and pregnant pauses.(4) The occurrence of pruritus in pregnant women should be the subject of routine inquiry, and when present acted on.(5) Free fruit through a supermarket voucher scheme is also planned for pregnant women and for preschool children.(6) Boys are immunised, too, so that they won't be a source of infection to non-immune pregnant women.(7) In the United Kingdom over a quarter of pregnant women who smoke continue to do so during pregnancy.(8) Anti-inflammatory drugs are among the commonest drugs prescribed to pregnant women.(9) Fortunately, Shane comes to the rescue with a well timed pregnant pause - or is he asleep?(10) The direction perks up in the second half but overall allows too many pregnant pauses by the actors.(11) The Department of Health advises pregnant women, to eat according to their appetite and to keep an eye on weight gain.(12) My wife and I were overjoyed when we did a pregnancy test confirming she was pregnant with our second child.(13) This muteness is unsettling, somehow pregnant with infinite meaning and utterly devoid of any at all.(14) There was the most pregnant of pauses as the camera panned along the faces in the panel.(15) A pregnant woman can transmit the infection to her baby during delivery.(16) Quinine alone is recommended now only for pregnant women, for whom no satisfactory alternatives exist.
(1) pregnant woman :: حاملہ خاتون
(2) get pregnant :: حاملہ حاصل
(3) become pregnant :: حاملہ ہو
(4) to be pregnant :: حاملہ ہونے کے لئے
(5) be pregnant :: حاملہ ہونا
(6) be pregnant with :: ساتھ حاملہ ہونا
1. expecting a baby ::
ایک بچے کا انتظار
2. full of ::
3. meaningful ::
4. significant ::
5. fraught ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Are you PREGNANT?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
when she was PREGNANT with me,
and I turned out just fine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
You found out you were PREGNANT,
now abortion yes, abortion no,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
How long are you PREGNANT for?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
I got an "A," she got PREGNANT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 13
English to Urdu Dictionary: pregnant
Meaning and definitions of pregnant, translation in Urdu language for pregnant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pregnant in Urdu and in English language.
Tags for the entry "pregnant"
What pregnant means in Urdu, pregnant meaning in Urdu, pregnant definition, examples and pronunciation of pregnant in Urdu language.