Noun(1) that time; that moment
Adjective(1) at a specific prior time
Adverb(1) subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors(2) in that case or as a consequence(3) at that time
(1) he'll do it, if not now then later(2) On the night of the offence, he had been for a drink after work and then gone home, he said.(3) I'll have it by then(4) Just remember where you posted this and then ask yourself the question again.(5) if that happens then we'll call you(6) He then received a second call from her in the evening bearing the bad news.(7) I was very young then(8) he has been here since then(9) And then I have a spring show to think about, too.(10) During the war years, every penny went on the war, and then afterwards on rebuilding.(11) I'm paid a generous salary, and then there's the money I've made at the races(12) I was living in Cairo then(13) you pay ├ö├®┬╝10 and then it's free(14) Therefore, if a person is caught with more, then he or she has to prove that it is not for supply.(15) As long as I have the same equipment as the car beside me come race weekend then I am pretty happy.(16) Okay then - but is there at least a critique of capitalism that has a potential for replacing it?
(1) and then :: اور پھر
(2) since then :: تب سے
(3) now and then :: کبھی کبھار
(4) by then :: اس وقت تک
(5) until then :: تب تک
(6) well then :: تو پھر
(7) just then :: تب ہی
(8) every now and then :: کبھی کبھار
(9) till then :: اس وقت تک
(10) but then :: لیکن اس کے بعد
1. at that time ::
2. next ::
3. in addition ::
اس کے علاوہ
4. in that case ::
اس صورت میں
5. and then ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on. There's the easy way,
and THEN there's the right way, right?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
and THEN I'd take home the gold.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Then you left me no choice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
- Then this is my first date.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
And THEN checkmate.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
English to Urdu Dictionary: then
Meaning and definitions of then, translation in Urdu language for then with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of then in Urdu and in English
Tags for the entry "then"
What then means in Urdu, then meaning
in Urdu, then definition, examples and pronunciation
of then in Urdu language.